January 11, 2013 Hyatt at BWI January 12 - 26, Negril, Hedonism II : Swingers Discussion 214175
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJanuary 11, 2013 Hyatt at BWI January 12 - 26, Negril, Hedonism II
TOPIC: January 11, 2013 Hyatt at BWI January 12 - 26, Negril, Hedonism II
Created by: omegaque
Original Starting post for this thread:
January 11, 2013, I'm spending the night at BWI, Hyatt Place - 940 International Drive. Would like to invite and meet a MWC, SWF to come to the hotel, meet over drinks at the bar, chemistry check, our own happy hour, meet and greet. At a point, slip you the key to my room and go up, meet for more private times, to get intimately acquainted...play time enjoyments.

From January 12, 2013 – January 26, 2013, I will be enjoying the sun and fun at Hedonism II. Anyone else going to be at Hedo during those dates…Look me up at the nude beach, DelRoy’s Bar.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
January 11, 2013, I'm spending the night at BWI, Hyatt Place - 940 International Drive. Would like to invite and meet a MWC, SWF to come to the hotel, meet over drinks at the bar, chemistry check, our own happy hour, meet and greet. At a point, slip you the key to my room and go up, meet for more private times, to get intimately acquainted...play time enjoyments.

From January 12, 2013 – January 26, 2013, I will be enjoying the sun and fun at Hedonism II. Anyone else going to be at Hedo during those dates…Look me up at the nude beach, DelRoy’s Bar.

Roxboro NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: January 11, 2013 Hyatt at BWI January 12 - 26, Negril, Hedonism II