January 11, 2013 Hyatt at BWI January 12 - 26, Negril, Hedonism II : Swingers Discussion 213673
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumJanuary 11, 2013 Hyatt at BWI January 12 - 26, Negril, Hedonism II
TOPIC: January 11, 2013 Hyatt at BWI January 12 - 26, Negril, Hedonism II
Created by: omegaque
Original Starting post for this thread:
t'was the night before Christmas...and for the day(s) after may your lingerie stockings be over stocked with lubes and toys. All the best to you, with you, for you for 2012 - 2013 and to infinity and beyond.

2013...live life...smile, laugh...hug, kiss...with eyes wide open perform 12 acts of kindness to someone you've not ever seen before and probably never to see again. Say hello to strangers.

On January 11th...I'll spend the night at the Hyatt Place at BWI. The morning of January 12th, I'm off to Jamaica - Hedonism II. Winter in America, 84 degrees in Negril, Jamaica. Back to Maryland, the evening of January 26th.

HO HO HO!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
hope you get at least two of them :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
Hordes of hungry-for-cock hotties will be hanging in the Hyatt Hotel. No doubt about it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
t'was the night before Christmas...and for the day(s) after may your lingerie stockings be over stocked with lubes and toys. All the best to you, with you, for you for 2012 - 2013 and to infinity and beyond.

2013...live life...smile, laugh...hug, kiss...with eyes wide open perform 12 acts of kindness to someone you've not ever seen before and probably never to see again. Say hello to strangers.

On January 11th...I'll spend the night at the Hyatt Place at BWI. The morning of January 12th, I'm off to Jamaica - Hedonism II. Winter in America, 84 degrees in Negril, Jamaica. Back to Maryland, the evening of January 26th.

HO HO HO!!

Roxboro NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: January 11, 2013 Hyatt at BWI January 12 - 26, Negril, Hedonism II