Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum It's not love it's just sex
TOPIC: It's not love it's just sex
Created by: beamer023
Original Starting post for this thread:
My baby and I absolutely love the Lifestyle and playing with our selected friends. For some reason I cannot explain, watching each other during play time has significantly improved our sex life. My baby is really passionate and really gets into the spirit of things during play time and that really turns me on and drives me crazy in a good way of course. So how do we avoid other couples from misinterpreting play from love...is this a common problem or nothing to worry about?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
The closest thing I ever did to anything like that was when my lovely friend and I spent pretty much a whole day in bed together, the activities ranging between sex, laughing, touching, drifting in and out of sleep, and just talking about life in general. I can see how such a thing can lead to deep affection and love. I connected more strongly with her from an afternoon of cuddling, teasing, joking and talking than in 4 years of fucking her.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20263 posts)
"I would think the risk of such a thing increases dramatically if one plays regularly with the same person, especially if they spend a lot of "alone" time together."

This.

Lesson learned.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I would think the risk of such a thing increases dramatically if one plays regularly with the same person, especially if they spend a lot of "alone" time together.

We've never tinkered with (and have no interest in tinkering with) any kind of polyamory. We really aren't in situations often where there is a lot of opportunity for "bonding". A couple of good friends over the years I have certainly developed a fondness for, and I truly miss one I don't see anymore, but "love" is not part of our swinging world.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20263 posts)
"So how do we avoid other couples from misinterpreting play from love"

You can't. If a playmate "falls in love" with either of you, there's absolutely nothing you can do to keep that from happening. You can tell them "This is just sex for fun" 10000000x before you play but some people are still going to catch feelings over it. Best way to reduce your chances of having this happen to you is to make sure that any couples you swing with are in good, solid relationships before you play. If you get a bad vibe about how strong their relationship is with each other, then I'd avoid at all costs. After all, if their relationship is struggling, then either one of them could "fall" for anyone they feel even the slightest connection to.

And if you're playing with singles, then you just gotta pay attention to how he acts around your girl to make sure he's being sexual and not romantic.

"is this a common problem or nothing to worry about?"

It's probably more common than I think it is, but probably still nothing to really be worried about. I'd guesstimate that it's something that happens maybe 10% of the time.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I gotta tell ya, every dood and doodette that I fuck just falls in love with me. It is unbelievably frustrating. I have to beat them with a bat all the time. I shove my left ring finger with my huge wedding band and 42 carat engagement ring and shout; "mofo, if you can do better than this, im listening!"

That usually sends them running with their arms flailing, like the crazies that they are!

Yish.....

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
My baby and I absolutely love the Lifestyle and playing with our selected friends. For some reason I cannot explain, watching each other during play time has significantly improved our sex life. My baby is really passionate and really gets into the spirit of things during play time and that really turns me on and drives me crazy in a good way of course. So how do we avoid other couples from misinterpreting play from love...is this a common problem or nothing to worry about?

Username hidden
(72 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: It's not love it's just sex