Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum It's Turkey Time 2012
TOPIC: It's Turkey Time 2012
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
My to do list today is to start thawing out the birds - plural - for Thursdays feast. What's your go to signature thanksgiving day dish and or favorite. Maybe one that a family or friend makes that you only get once a year. Or one that you make and people look forward to it.

When I was a little kid one of my aunties always make pearl onions a certain way. I always miss those now. Every thanksgiving I think about her and those darn onions.

Looking forward to reading some goodies. Happy thanksgiving week yawl -smile-

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Thanksgiving is an interesting time in my house. My partner is Native American and is suspicious of every friendly gesture I make. Last Thanksgiving there was a chill in the house so I offered her a blanket and she refused to take it. :-(

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
I was just informed the green bean recipe is now one with Parmesan cheese...mom's been watching the cooking channel again lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
We are traveling, on Thanksgiving. So we will be eating at a restaurant.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18044 posts)
we tend to change recipes a lot in our family most things do not make it onto the table more then a couple of years.

This year?

Turkey brined in bay leaf/sea salt Bourbon Sweet Potato's Italian Sausage Ciabatta bread stuffing (tried to get mom to let me change it out for an artichoke stuffing) Cranberry/Pomegranate relish (has a splash of bourbon in it) Pumpkin gnocchi with a browned butter sauce green beans in a balsamic vinaigrette with pearl onions

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
My to do list today is to start thawing out the birds - plural - for Thursdays feast. What's your go to signature thanksgiving day dish and or favorite. Maybe one that a family or friend makes that you only get once a year. Or one that you make and people look forward to it.

When I was a little kid one of my aunties always make pearl onions a certain way. I always miss those now. Every thanksgiving I think about her and those darn onions.

Looking forward to reading some goodies. Happy thanksgiving week yawl -smile-

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: It's Turkey Time 2012