Is this cheating and should I be mad : Swingers Discussion 220609
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumIs this cheating and should I be mad
TOPIC: Is this cheating and should I be mad
Created by: funtimers4138
Original Starting post for this thread:
My fiancé confessed to me that 6 weeks ago she met a young BBC that we played with in the past. The thing that bothers me about the meeting was the fact they went to dinner,dancing then he payed for a hotel. It was a romantic date. Honestly if she wanted to play with him I'm sure if she asked it would have happened. I know this guy wants her as a girlfriend and I'm really upset. My question is should I be mad???
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ban tv's!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16523 posts)
"Or was that the incident where some Florida swinger had a car accident during a blowjob while the hubby watched? "

Don't remember that one, but I remember this one:

A woman shaving her privates while driving caused a car accident on Cudjoe Key, near Key West, according to a report in keysnews.c om.

Troopers told the reporter that 37-year-old Megan Mariah Barnes was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be properly groomed for the visit.

So during the drive, she decided to shave.

Her ex-husband, who was in the passenger's seat, took the wheel while she focused on other areas, according to the report.

The site also noted that Barnes was convicted of DUI and driving without a license the day before the crash.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17577 posts)
Of course it is cheating.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
I remember the TV assault thing. Didn't it happen somewhere close to where Smooth lived? Or was that the incident where some Florida swinger had a car accident during a blowjob while the hubby watched?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10370 posts)
No, I mean more than one about a "threesome gone wrong"

Only one with a TV lol

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17577 posts)
Every couple of weeks I search news for the word "Swingers". Most of the links have to do with golf or tennis, but I find a few once in a while.

Unfortunately, the reason they are in the news usually is some kind of criminal matter.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17577 posts)
More than one story about a guy using a television as a bludgeon? Wow. I would not guess TVs to be a common weapon of choice. Perhaps we should look into having folks register their TV purchases?

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3764 posts)
I remember that one, although there were a couple of stories like that.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17577 posts)
He might have hit her with a television. Or am I the only one who remembers that weird news story about the threesome gone wrong?

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3764 posts)
Damn Va! It's a good thing neither one of them brought up swinging with the couple that was there, lol. How ugly could THAT have gotten?

Brunnerville PA

Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Is this cheating and should I be mad