Is there such a thing as too young for this site : Swingers Discussion 2115931011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumIs there such a thing as too young for this site
TOPIC: Is there such a thing as too young for this site
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
true age isn't as important to me as the person. I get flack because our upper age is set as hubby's age. Well he is 11 years older then me and doesn't seem to be. Have I met older that I'm attracted to? Yes. Its just not the norm and usually I get emails from those over that and they look like my dad lol. Our youngest age is set at 26...more for me then him, his adult kids are older then that. But again there are exceptions for both of us.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17748 posts)
So, he's a smart man, as well;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8104 posts)
I do have to say he is pretty fucking awesome. That is why we have been together 10 years and will be for many more. He laughs at all my seriously lame jokes.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Phoenixxx, you are an old soul with a big heart...and a cool hubby.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8104 posts)
BT Just a reminder I am still in my twenties....lol Although I have been told I have an old soul and also avoid hanging out with people my own age.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
For this site? I think to each, their own.

If the question were posed to me personally, I'd say yes. My preference runs to those with life experience and those comfortable in their own skin. It's just a little too icky for me to think of myself hanging with someone young enough to be one of my 20-something nieces.

Yes. I said icky.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8104 posts)
Your question is what would "too young for me" be. For us, we prefer people born after we were married. That would make you at least 30. We also like to be able to share just a little conversation and whatever life's struggles you are going through and it's a lot easier to do that when there's something in common. For couples exploring the lifestyle, in our opinion it's a lot easier to share your sex life with others after you've had many years buillt up knowing you can trust your own partner. You need to know and understand what a commited relationship is (through good times and bad) before going out and exploring. There are too many marriages that have fallen apart in their early years without adding the stress of sex with others. But we understand that what works for us might not work for others and that everyone is different.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
Got any sisters?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
funforyou22, welcome to the forums, first and foremost! I enjoyed reading your profile and perving your pics, even though you are much too young to have as my play partner. My rule of thumb is if the person (or couple) is close to my kids' ages, then they are too young for me.

That being said, there are A LOT of people here of all ages who are interested in getting together with young men. Too young for the site, to answer your question, would be younger than 18. Other than that, there's no lower or upper limit. I'm sure you will have amazing fun here. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8833 posts)
As long as you fit into a couple's age range, you're good to go.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Is there such a thing as too young for this site