Is swinging women lead : Swingers Discussion 431591011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumIs swinging women lead
TOPIC: Is swinging women lead
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Valovers are correct and we agree with what they said here. Women certainly are the ones who lead the way to a fun time.

I know in our instances I am the one who is the flirter, the dancer and the one who decides if there is a compatible couple to play with.

My husband says if CARLA is not happy I am not happy...LOL OR Whatever Carla wants Carla gets. BUT IT IS ALWAYS MUTUTAL.....we have BOTH agree or we do not play with another couple.

Not to say if he is interested in a couple we do not go through the same process to say yeah or nay.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
It's an old adage among swingers that it's usually the man who coaxes his wife into swinging, and then the woman who enjoys it the most and has the most fun.

At all the parties we've attended in our 8+ years of swinging, it's always been the women who control what happens. There IS a double standard in swinging, but it's the reverse of the traditional double standard. Men are expected to be very careful about not being pushy, but women can come onto a man as much as they want. It's just generally acceptable. And the women make all the decisions about whether to play or not and with whom. Yes, women lead in swinging.

To tell you the truth, I kind of like it. After growing up in a society where men had to do all the asking and approaching, it's a nice self-esteem boost for ME when women approach me at a party with an interest in playing.

So lead on, ladies. I am but your humble servant!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Suggest you ask my gf. She may have other plans..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Women ALWAYS run sex. Women make the rules. It's the luck of nature.

That's why the swinger rules apply. No means no. Don't touch without direct permission.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
My experience in the lifestyle is that swinging is now, for the most part supposed to be women lead. To an extent woman make the big connections and when the women are ready they agree to go take couples to the room. The reason not saying I agree, or disagree is that the male may try to force his urges like a "rude" single male just to fuck another woman, or not be as sensitive to their spouses needs like "tickets" should we try to get rid of the term 'wife swapping"

Jafair Al Manamah Bahrain
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Is swinging women lead