Interracial Swingers : Swingers Discussion 47120
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumInterracial Swingers
TOPIC: Interracial Swingers
Created by: Mellomajic The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Here in Florida, we havn't noticed any bias in the lifestyle..something we were pleasantly suprised to find when we moved here from Cali. However, skip across the state line into Alabama -- and it's a different story. And we won't even talk about the state next to that one, LOL. we have gotten some emails from some folks with serious issues in that one!

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
There is a huge difference between the north and the south on interracial. Hell its just not with interracial couples just a huge difference between black and white period.When we used to vacation here before we moved , it was very clear and apparent over the years it has relaxed to a degree.Its still way behind where we are from. When we vacationed here 20 years ago they still had where the whites could be inside,others came to the take out windows.Its no longer that blatant, but still sadly exists. This really blows our minds how accepted the practice is.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
oops. My mistake. I thought you were referring to the person who made the post.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Me too, hders

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I don't have any problem seeing their profile.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I know when we go to Louisiana, a lot of the profiles we looked through so no blacks.

That is suppose to be say no blacks.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Although we are not an interracial couple, I am sure there are prejudices around and some of it probably does depend on where you live. I know when we go to Louisiana, a lot of the profiles we looked through so no blacks. You could notice the racial tension in the air there so I am sure that goes over into the Lifestyle to some degree. The swingers club we went to while we were there, although it was not advertised as no blacks, did not have one black person there. Guess it could of been a coincidence but something tells us otherwise.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Well my husband is from SC. Back when he was graduating HS (66) races still attended different schools. However, he doesn't have a racial bone in his body. In fact sexually, he prefers women with an ethnic background. Not in a way of racking up trophies for how diverse his conquests are. But in that his preference in women's looks is towards a darker, exotic type appearance. I wish I could say all his contemporaries from there were the same way but they're not. In fact when we got married, there was much town talk about his wife's mixed AND Yankee blood not to mention our black minister. When we've returned there I can't say attitudes have evolved much. Saint Augustine is very Southern compared to most of Florida but we find it to be an extremely open society.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Mellomajic, try attending Carolina Friends. We have and always have fun when we do. We pass through the Carolinas on occasion and have never been disappointed when we've attended.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8914 posts)
Fortunately, there are more like that in the younger generation than in ours. I know both Mrs. Valovers and I are very proud of the fact that we came from parents who were/are very bigoted and racist, but our own children have not a shred of bigotry or racism in their entire bodies. We are VERY proud that we were the agents of destruction to those attitudes in OUR family tree.

Sadly, it takes time, and cultural attitudes change more from one generation to the next than within the same generation.

It must be hard to be the victim of such racist attitudes. I hope you can embrace (double entendre intended) couples of your own generation who demonstrate that race is not an issue for them in any aspect of life.

We are all the same color on the inside.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Interracial Swingers