Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Interested in other things
TOPIC: Interested in other things
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
When we play in separate rooms, which is most of the time, both couples normally are finished with sex and just lying there talking before anyone thinks of leaving the room. Sometimes the first couple to get up joins the 2nd couple in the same bed, but more often the 1st couple finished just hollers "we're going downstairs to get some dessert" and the other couple then knows what's going on and can join them for dessert as soon as they finish. Usually, like I said, both couples are done fucking by the time one couple announces it's dessert time, so it's usually only a matter of minutes before the other couple joins them.

Gotta have that sugar quickly after sex to replace all those lost calories! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We've never actually tried separate rooms. Though the thought has passed our minds a few times. Both of us dislike being the center of attention when inevitably one of the "couples" takes a little longer to finish up and the others end up laying around watching.

We've went out with friends on our own for the night on occasion. We even had it on our profile at one time that we were open to playing alone. What ended up happening was endless emails from ladies we had met in passing asking her to entertain their husbands when they were unavailable.

The separate room forum sounds like a good idea if we could keep it on topic. Fat chance...

We recently ran across a mention of "creeping"; one half of each couple sneaking to the other's house late at night. Not much of a point in that statement. It just popped into my head and I found a little humor in it for some reason.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
<<We should start a forum sign up sheet of who is interested in separate room play and go from there. Maybe do a match up from it. LOL>>

There used to be a thread in the Forum called "Same Room vs Separate Room" in which people discussed their preferences and their reasons. We participated by stating our preference for separate rooms, and were promptly informed that we must be immature, insecure people who lack good communication or a solid marriage.

So much for a separate thread on this topic. No matter which preference you have, somebody with the opposite preference will be unable to resist telling you what is WRONG with you for having that preference!

By the way, we do both separate room and same room, depending on the couple, or on whether we have played with them before enough to establish a confidence that they won't get wacky in the same room. Often we go one round in separate rooms and then all get together in the king sized bed in the master bedroom for chitchat, touching, caressing, and quite often a 2nd round all together.

But we still prefer separate rooms for most occasions.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We ran into one situation with about 8 people in a room and one guy kept hollering across to his wife with various questions. "Is he giving it to you good baby?"....."Do you like the way he's doing that?"......"I'll bet that feels good."

It was one of the most distracting things I've ever been involved with.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Oops... I forgot to say what I did about it. I did the same thing he was doing. I paid all my attention to what was going on next to me. It did bother him. At one point, he tried to keep me from looking but I wouldn't let him. Needless to say, when the couple wanted to get together again, we told them thanks but no thanks.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18002 posts)
We have had that experience also. This guy was totally absorbed in what was going on next to us. I love to watch my hubby with someone else also but while I am having sex with someone they do get my attention. I get to do my watching after we are done. At least so far, that is how it has worked out so I get the best of both worlds.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18002 posts)
We prefer same room, for various reasons, but in the right circumstances, have no problem with separate room. We have never experienced someone directing us on how to please their spouse, but have heard the male half directing the female half on how fast or slow to ride a cock, but that has been the extent of it. Only one bad experience with separate rooms, and that was the very first time I (Ms.) separated from Mr. Wildlife. Very nice couple we had met several times prior to deciding to play. The sweet man just couldn't get it up even after the wife took him upstairs. She came down after about 15 minutes and said for me to go up, and I did. Well, nothing was going to happen, even though he tried every which way to please me orally, but nothing was working. Mr. and the wife were having a fantastic time, but after about 20 minutes of hearing how sorry he was, I tried to comfort him saying it wasn't a big deal, things happen, but said to let's go join the party. He was a little hesitant stating let's not interrupt because she was having fun. Well, without trying to be rude, I said, oh well, I would like to have some fun as well and got up and went downstairs. As soon as I walked into the room, the wife quickly stopped doing what she was doing, I thought all of this was way to strange for me, especially she claimed to be bi. Long story short, believe that the hubby was just letting the wife have her some fun but he didn't want to be with another woman, or they could not be in the same room with us. We have not since that time (which was over 1 1/2 ago) did separate rooms. Even though we don't care if the couples we meet are bi or straight, if I am attracted to a woman and she doesn't oppose, I like to play with both the man and woman of the couple and you cannot do that in separate rooms. Also, I am turned on by all four into the act. But again, not opposed to separate rooms with the right couples.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Poly, we had a similar experience that was the worst swinging experience we ever had. We were all in the same bed, and Mrs. Valovers was being fucked doggie style while the other lady was riding me. The entire time, though, the two of them were paying NO attention to us, but just laughing and grinning at each other and high fiving each other, as in "Look mom, no hands!"

We BOTH felt like we might just as well have been blow up dolls. That experience is one of the primary reasons why we prefer to swing in separate rooms, at least the first time or two with a couple until we get a sense of how they are likely to behave with us.

We were totally turned off by the experience, and obviously never saw that couple again.

Nobody wants to be made to feel irrelevant by the person fucking you. We consider that kind of behavior to be the worst form of rudeness. If we are nice enough to get naked & fuck with someone, the least they can do is pay attention to the person they are fucking!!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We experienced something similar to this a little while back. We had a meet and greet and went back with a bunch of couples to someone's house. Another couple and us decided that we were going to play. While both female halves expressed the desire that we wanted it to only be us and our partners in the room the male half of the other couple invited others into the room anyway. (Not that big of a deal we didn't have to play with anyone else, people kept their distance) To say the least though i was very insulted by what transpired next. Craig mainly played with the other woman and i sorta played with the other man. The reason i say sorta is because he was all over the place. He kept getting up, would go watch other couples and completely leave me hanging. Meanwhile Craig and the other woman are having a great time, even had sex together. Things never got past a soft swap with me and the other man because he kept checking things out.

I was extremely insulted. It got so bad that at one point i was just sitting on the bed alone. I felt used. Not so much by him (I could kinda understand, he was like a little kid in a candy shop. It was the first time anything like that had happened in his home) but more by her. She went on having her wonderful times with my honey and while Craig tried to include me i felt that she was blocking me. She in my opinion should have kept her man in control or at least included me more.

Needless to say i got to the point where i just said "we need to go"

It sounds to me like the couple you played with should just be getting single guys. It's hard not to be insulted by what happened but i sorta look at it like this. They missed out. I know what happened has nothing to do with me it was just them.

If something like that would happen now i think i would handle it a lot differently. I am to the point now where i love to watch Craig with other women. It however isnt to the point where if i was playing with someone it would get in the way of me giving them their due attentions.

There are strange things that happen in the lifestyle. We've learned to shrug our shoulders and move on.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Hmm. I might have read that experience in a different way- not as security and insanely in love, but as INsecure and insanely jealous and trying hard not to put that out there. In other words, methinks he doth protest too much.

Just my interpretation based on what you wrote.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Interested in other things