Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Instructions for Those That Want to Try Anal Sex
TOPIC: Instructions_for_Those_That_Want_to_Try_Anal_Sex__
Created by: Friendly_Fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was reading over in the women's forum about anal sex. (Thought I might post there, but I figured I would get beat up. LOL) Some like it, some don't. Many of the ones that don't complain of discomfort and even pain.

Although, I'm no expert, I thought I would share some of my experience in how to make this an enjoyable activity for BOTH of you.

There are as many positions for anal sex as there is for regular sex. But you should probably try some of the more traditional positions first. If I were to chose, I would suggest the woman laying on her stomach with a pillow under her pelvis.

The most important thing is lube (whether it is pre cum or KY Jelly). I believe the biggest mistake that men make is that they lube up their cocks and think they can just stick it in. Since the anus is VERY different from the vagina, this just does NOT work. The sphincter muscle will simply "wipe" the lube off the head of your penis and you will end up putting a dry penis into a dry ass. That equals PAIN for her.

So, until the woman begins to really like anal sex, here is the key. Lube up your penis and go VERY slowly. You can feel the head of your penis just start to enter. STOP, back out and lube up the head of your cock again. Repeat the process, going VERY gently and slowly. As you get deeper and deeper, you will feel yourself pushing against the sphincter. When you feel the head just barely pass it, STOP. It takes a while for this muscle to relax. Pull back out and relube. Each time you pull out and relube, you can very slowly go in a little bit further.

Remember, lube + patience = enjoyment.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
If you're not using lube & you're not using vodka... it does help to be on top! I remeber this morning when I felt like it.. so I just woke him up and climbed on top... good times good times

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
ROFLMAO@ Content!

"G"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
...actually we rarely use lube with anal... Mr Sim enjoys sneaking up on me and once past the intial two or three strokes I forget there was no lube involved and relax and enjoy the ride....LOL!

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
Sweet,

Yup, you DO have to be flexible!!! But rubbing her g-spot while I am in her ass give her such incredible orgasms.

Oh, another thing to try. Try lubing up a finger (or two) and rubbing her g-spot from inside her ass.......

Hartselle AL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Here is another really fun and interesting thing to do with anal sex. You can really only do this if the female is REALLY into it and the man is very flexible.

This description may be kinda lacking, so you may have to experiment. LOL

The man enters the woman's anus slowly and carefully with her laying on her stomach. (My girlfriend loves vibrators so this really intensifies her pleasure.) Once I am fully inside and she is totally comfortable, I bring both my legs up and "squat" on top of her. This allows me to reach around behind me and put two fingers inside her vagina. I reach deep inside her and rub her g-spot. I am amazed at the extreme pressure that I can exert as she gets closer and closer to an orgasm. (I am also amazed at the loud noises she makes in the process!! LOL) I think the pain from the pressure that I am putting on her would be EXTREME if she wasn't about to climax.

Anyway, she can have some of the most outrageous climaxes this way.

Hartselle AL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
That's very good Echo!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Simba, you make me laugh!

Here's a tip that we picked up somewhere and found very good in practice:

Once all the preliminaries are good and taken care of and you are inside her (him) and she (he) is comfortable, take your friction on the "pull" instead of the thrust. This is the opposite of what comes naturally for vaginal penetration, and so it takes a bit of concentration until you get used to it, but both she and her ass will thank ya for it, as the penetration motions are more suited to the direction the anal canal is accustomed to things.

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
You're suppose to use lube with anal sex????? WHYYYYYYYY didn't someone tell me!!! Mr. Sim is going to get an earful when I get home this evening!! :)

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
I stand by my original statement.

I'd also like to offer another ingredient to sucessful anal- vodka.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
So, what happened to playing with the anus and getting it all wet and slippery with your tongue and fingers for extended periods of foreplay before getting to penetration? Sorry guys, but just lubing your cock for insertion is the hard way and not giving the female all the pleasures that go with anal play. It's the journey, not the destination..........

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
TOPIC: Instructions for Those That Want to Try Anal Sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.