Instagram anyone : Swingers Discussion 210391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumInstagram anyone
TOPIC: Instagram anyone
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
A lurkers Paradise and a Photgraphers canvas.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've never used instagram... nor will I ever.

Why? Because I'm not OK with the idea of them being able to re-purpose the content I've uploaded for their own commercial endeavors:

"you agree that a business or other entity may pay us to display your username, likeness, photos (along with any associated metadata), and/or actions you take, in connection with paid or sponsored content or promotions, without any compensation to you."

I don't know if they decided to backpedal on this one (It's become a huge stink in the last few weeks) but even if they do, I still wouldn't go anywhere near them.

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
I dont use Instagram, nor do I mix facebook or any personal sites with swing.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
I don't use Instagram, but many of my friends post pics with it on facebook. It would appear to me that Instagram allows you to transform photos taken on your $400 iPhone and make them appear as if they were taken with a $40 Polaroid in 1982.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3160 posts)
Bumping just cause I can. Also in case any looky Lou's ,peeping toms or lurkers might have decided to get in the game. Then maybe find the thread worthy of a fora comment.

I'm really digging my international followers and their pics and posts in different languages. Aussies for a example , their use of the word cunt!!! Much like we use asshole or the brit's wanker. In context at first I was confused and thought the comments to each other where over the top rude.

I've never been to NY city during the holidays but WOW the pics I've seen. #pirateramble

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
You might be surprised with it. If you know anyone that has it take a peek at #gardens or #yorkies.

I'm following some bulldogs like our puppy. It's kinda neat.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
No, I don't do Instagram.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
I heard that joke on 2 broke girls last week :)

# HashTagging "the sport" requires reading to search and and/or follow a users posting. If your into photography it's like a forum with pictures. Viewers can comment or not. Or just *like the shot and move on. Being in the branding business I'm digging it as a new market and hobby. It's a pretty hot marketing tool right now targeting iphone and ipad users.

I've got a pretty cool series of shots using just my bicycle as the subject. The perspective is People,Places and Things. I use a unique #tag if your interested let me know and I'll drop you a birdie with it. Mostly around Atlanta in the city shots so far.

Do you have the instagram app M?

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
Instagram, Twitter for those that can't read {WEG}

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
#food Takes a what's for dinner thread to a whole new level.

I'm fond of #macandcheese

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
A lurkers Paradise and a Photgraphers canvas.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Instagram anyone