Ink : Swingers Discussion 218153
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumInk
TOPIC: Ink
Created by: cplofunswingers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Inspired by the discussion about a new forum member's tats, I think the subject needs its own thread. Maybe there's already a thread on the topic but I'm not looking for it.

Are you inked? What do you have? Do you find it attractive, a turn off or are you indifferent?

I've got 2 tats. USMC on my right bicep and a stupid Eagles tattoo on my calf. Really didn't think the latter through. I don't hate it by any means, I just think it was a moronic decision. I should have gotten the old school logo instead. I want to get more, haven't found the right one yet and I'm in no hurry. Definitely not doing it just for the sake of doing it.

Miss Cpl has a dolphin around the middle/left portion of her back that's kind of visible in this pic.

As for ink on other people, my thought on it varies. Tramp stamps, barbed wire around the arm and any other "trendy" ink gets the gas face. Tats on the face and hands is usually unattractive to me as well. But when done right, an inked up girl is pretty fucking hot.

T

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I uploaded 8 new photos, only one showed up :(

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
doubtful that some ink would scare me away ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
hmmm torn between wanting to see that pic and wanting to discover the rest of the tats I haven't seen for myself as I remove your clothing....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
No, Ink. I would not say you are covered in them. I am referring to the ones that are covered from head to toe, with them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
with my musings of the couple of tat's I want to have done I'm also toying with the idea of adding to the one on my back in some way. But nothing will be done to the back until I get my side done!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
I have a bow on my butt. It is new-ish.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3889 posts)
I would never place any artwork in a place where I have no control over, each of my pieces, I have an option, whether to show or not.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Neither of us have tattoos. Being covered, in tattoos, is usually a turn off, for us.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Thanks, Inked. You have some beautiful work there!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
inked, we did the same thing with our son. he reeeaally has express himself. and at the same time, in very good taste.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Ink