Ingrown Hair Remedies : Swingers Discussion 430671011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumIngrown Hair Remedies
TOPIC: Ingrown Hair Remedies
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
1) Warm compresses. 2) I use a Loofah sponge to gently scrape the skin. It keeps the ingrowns down to almost zero. 3) Direct removal from the inflamed tissue. I don't remove the hair. I get it out of the skin it's trapped in.

The acne products are a very interesting solution. They remove skin. That would untrap the hair. I'm wondering about irritation.

Mischief<--zip waxes the runway all the time very, very few issues. It's baby soft..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Since most forms of hair removal are my specialty, I will share one with you. Go to your local drugstore and get a jar of the OTC acne pads - Stridex, Oxy or Clearasil. Wipe only the ingrown once a day with a pad - in a few days the skin will be safely exfoliated, the inflammation will be gone since the ingredients in the pad are designed to kill bacteria, and the hair can safely be clipped or shaved. Don't tweeze - it will only serve to continue the problem. If you like the idea of staying hairless, skip the waxing and go for laser hair removal. Ciao! Cat

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I don't know of any but can't wait to hear if anyone else does, so common ladies and gentlemen, does anyone have any that may work?

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Ingrown Hair Remedies