In the news -- In the know : Swingers Discussion 2072371041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumIn the news -- In the know
TOPIC: In the news -- In the know
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Three men were arrested after one was allegedly caught with a small primate stuffed in his underwear at an Indian airport.

Hamad Al-Dhaheri, Mohammed Al-Shamsi and Rashid Al-Shamsi are accused of smuggling slender lorises, chipmunk-sized primates that are frequently trafficked to be sold as pets, The Hindu reports.

The men were apprehended at an airport in Delhi while en route from Bangkok to Dubai, after a routine pat-down revealed a suspicious bulge that turned out to be one of the big-eyed critters."

Not sure this is an "important news article " but it both made me sad and assumed me when I thought of having said a time or 2.........

"when monkeys fly out of my ass" would have been a fitting response.

My apologies officer, I never really believed monkeys could fly out of my ass but as you can see clearly that is what happened here.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
As Hank Hill repeatedly tells his wife Peggy about their son Bobby Hill "Dang it Peg, that boy just ain't right!" ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
"- If banking were like health care, automated teller machine (ATM) transactions would take not seconds but perhaps days or longer as a result of unavailable or misplaced records.

- If home building were like health care, carpenters, electricians, and plumbers each would work with different blueprints, with very little coordination.

- If shopping were like health care, product prices would not be posted, and the price charged would vary widely within the same store, depending on the source of payment."

Observations from the report yesterday by the Institute of Medicine, which concluded that $750 billion per year is squandered on poorly coordinated medical care in the U.S.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Give em' hell, Bobby Hill!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Rdy:

That is why the media shouldn't be in a battle field... Or at the least the US government shouldn't be in the business of showing them around.

When you go ti war, it should be without sympathy, mercy or compassion. Your population should want war and the complete destruction of the enemy and demanding that nothing holds our soldiers back from killing and sticking total fear into the years of our enemies.

If their hearts are stronger than their bodies and or guns/swords/other weapons... Kill every last one and write a pleasent foot note in history about them... They fought to the last... Of everything.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
Va:

The maple syrip thefts are a result of John ringo's live free or die books.

Maple syrip saved the world from oppression at the hands of raptor like beings. It's sale to another race gave one man the money to buy enough mirrors to focus the suns light into a death ray... Then he melted giant asteroids and thre comets into them expanding the melted asteroids into giant death stars which held lasers able to one shot any enemy ships...

The books are funny as hell... At least they were until the auther wrote a series of books about resurrecting dead nazis and using them to fight a war... I don't think I would have read his books had I known that first.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
ah!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Who is Fidel?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Mr Chuocho

I've been watching for some time what's been going on (politically) in your country. Scares the hell out of me.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19547 posts)
If you remove the space and the //, it works.

I think it's kind of a dumb link - sorry Heat - but it does work.

An alternate way to the same page. Remove the spaces and don't forget the s after ht tp.

htt ps: //jonrappoport.wordpress. com/2012/09/01/obama-and-romney-adore-the-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america/

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19547 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 74   End
TOPIC: In the news -- In the know