In the news -- In the know : Swingers Discussion 2072371021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumIn the news -- In the know
TOPIC: In the news -- In the know
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is beyond disgusting that the approval for a building permit of a private business hinged upon the chain being politically acceptable to this clown.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
I think a few of these stories belong in the Political Forum.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16976 posts)
A 41-year-old mother has been charged with helping a group of middle school students vandalize a neighbor's home using raw chicken, condiments and tampons, WFAA reports.

Tara Mauney of Colleyville, Texas has been charged with felony criminal mischief in connection with her alleged role in the prank, which caused nearly $6,000 worth of damage.

An affidavit states that police arrived at the home of Jodie Rishel on July 25, and found the entire house covered in toilet paper, according to the Mail Online. Two raw chicken halves were stuffed into a mailbox, and a toilet had been placed in the driveway.

Tampons and sanitary napkins soaked in ketchup were stuck in the home's windows, peanut butter was smeared on driveway pillars, and the word "sluts" was written in the driveway in mustard. Other insults, including "suck it" and "whore house" were written on the home's walls in black sharpie.

Rishel told authorities she had been hosting a sleepover and pool party for her 12-year-old daughter and a few friends, the Star-Telegram reports. At around 2 am, Rishel and the girls say they saw a group of people -- including Mauney and several classmates of the girls -- running away from Rishel's front yard. They then noticed toilet paper in the trees and saw that the home had been vandalized.

Security footage from a local Walmart allegedly shows Mauney entering the store with five middle school-age girls and three middle school-age boys earlier on the night of the vandalism. Mauney reportedly purchased three 36-packs of toilet paper and posed for a photo with the eight children. ===================================

This is what you get when mom thinks that she's her teenager's daughter/son friend. Your role is to be their parent, a positively guiding parental figure. Not a cool friend! There is nothing, not a single thing that is cool about a parent that tries to be cool and friends with their teenager and the teenager's friends.

Mom needs a life.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16450 posts)
Iran used to be the modern capital of Islam before 1979. The Shah brought Europe to Iran. Women were wearing bell bottoms, platform shoes, had big hair, and everything that the rest of the world had in the 70's.

Imagine going from that to being forced to wear that horrid fabric? And god help you should you not be dressed in one.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16450 posts)
Nope, not in this case. Have you never seen how these women get beaten up by the moral police in Iran, Afghanistan? etc... how many times did women get the crap beat out of them because pants were showing from under their hijab? Maybe she's had enough?

Do I justify violence, no. I always say that war is not an answer nor is an altercation. But this is a different situation, different society where women still get stoned to death for dressing inappropriately, sometimes even for being raped.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16450 posts)
" I wish that all women, around the entire globe, Muslim, Christian, Jewish, regardless of their beliefs, rose up and stood up to their oppressors and said no! "

Saying no, or telling him to go fuck a camel - I would have thought was fine. Nearly killing someone is probably a little over the top, don't you think?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
Not that I think Mr. "Islam commands it" is a nice guy, but I'm also not sure beating someone within an inch of their life is entirely justifiable as retaliation for telling someone to cover up.....

If a priest (or anyone) told anyone that - or even called them "stanky cunt cum dumpsters" - anything - and was beaten up like that, the assaulting individuals would be charged with aggravated assault or possibly attempted murder, and rightfully so.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
The visual is hilarious, but the story is deeply disturbing and is a reminder that so many women out there that are oppressed by men in the name of god. I wish that all women, around the entire globe, Muslim, Christian, Jewish, regardless of their beliefs, rose up and stood up to their oppressors and said no!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16450 posts)
Ugh, that's exactly what went through my mind. And we won't hear that story.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
As amusing as that story is, you and I both know that those women will not live to see October 1.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 74   End
TOPIC: In the news -- In the know