In line with the recent Deep Throatwhich was worse,Nixon with Watergate or Bush with Iraq : Swingers Discussion 45537
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumIn line with the recent Deep Throatwhich was worse,Nixon with Watergate or Bush with Iraq
TOPIC: In line with the recent Deep Throatwhich was worse,Nixon with Watergate or Bush with Iraq
Created by: letrap
Original Starting post for this thread:
Which is the greater stain on American society, the Watergate scandal,or the war in Iraq?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
you can go all the way back to george washington and his way with the ladies, Scandals are part of the deal if your not used to them by now you never will be.It has always been how much the American people have been told and what has been withheld that has contributed to any of our decisions. From prohibition , the starting up of unions,to social security,to women,civill rights to watergate,iran contra,cigar gate,perjury to a grand jury by clinton ,along with lying to the public, to iraq. How about our non response to both World Wars until we were attacked.Our policies from the start of our time to be seperated from the world to being the peace keeper of the world. What is right which one is wrong?

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Thanks..... hope to be posting more frequently

Alta Loma CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
How about we toss in a 3rd one....Kennedy and the "Bay of Pigs"..

How we ever fell for that Camalot crap is beyond us...

Alta Loma CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I agree with you Sand. For the life of me, i can't understand why anyone wanted to bring him back(Bush) for a second term.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I heard Bob Woodward say that before All The President's Men was to be published, he asked Felt what he wanted to be called. Did he want to "come out" so to speak...at that time the movie "Deep Throat" was huge, so I guess that's why it came to mind. lol As far as which was worse....read John Dean's book "Worse Than Watergate". The secrecy of this administration makes Nixon's look like child's play.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Thats a good point Lick, I can't understand why they call him Deep Throat either.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Wyld, all I can say to that is....

AMEN!!!!

No truer word have been type in a long time.

Ted

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
I think that it took 30+ years for him to stand up. Not sure why he did it. Just one more thing for the two sides to fight about. Will they one day try to honor Linda Tripp? LOL

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
Which is the greater stain on American society, the Watergate scandal,or the war in Iraq?

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: In line with the recent Deep Throatwhich was worse,Nixon with Watergate or Bush with Iraq