If you could build our own swing club it would have : Swingers Discussion 398841011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumIf you could build our own swing club it would have
TOPIC: If you could build our own swing club it would have
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love the idea of the greek resort. Maybe you could add in a temple to the gods/goddesses, too. We could act out something akin to the temple prostitution where sex was an act of worship to the gods!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Great topic. Wifey and I have discussed this before, so here's our two cents:

Bear in mind that this is just a fantasy and I'm sure it would be pretty costly to build, but we've always envisioned a secluded locale, i.e. like a mountain retreat, where privacy was assured. The architecture would be in the true Greco-Roman style. Not just inside, but outside as well. Columns, statues, gazebos, benches, etc. It would have a communal bathhouse/swimming pool, maybe an artificial grotto. Scattered pavilions across the compound.

There would a large buffett, but also fruits and wine would be all over.

We would also incorporate everyone else's suggestions, since we agree with most of them. And of course, there will be a smoking lounge for those who enjoy it. Complete with hooka pipes. And there will be a special place for those who enjoy smoking the herbs in the nude.

Yes, excessive, we know....but hey we can all dream

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Silhouettes in North East Pa has a designated area for smokers with ventilation. The majority of the club is smoke-free.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
I know this won’t fly and I am sure to catch a lot of hell, but how about a club that friggin smoke free? I don’t care if people smoke, you can do what you want, but why do I have to as well? We haven’t gone back to our local club for months due to smoke issues. It just gets too nasty smoke-wise there.

There was a recent M&G of SLS folks here a few weeks ago we went to and the smoke was incredibly heavy. Both of us ended up feeling miserable the next day due to it and she suffered with an asthma attack for a few days that ended up bordering on bronchitis. What I truly do not understand is how people who smoke can fire up, take a drag and blow it right on you or try to get it over your head while you’re talking to them.

Being that I know smoking goes hand in hand with drinking I know it would take being in a “Smoke Free State” to have a smokeless club. So a club that had a super ventilated smoking area or a heated outdoor area for them to go to would be ideal in my book…

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
Thanks. I'm a general contractor on the side. I have the ability to plan for features.

The room cam and the music selection kiosk would be very cool.

One way to decrease costs? Get a vendor to donate some of the cost of the tubs. Who better to demonstrate product to? Get a club referral for any tub purchased. They would soon see it's in their best interest.

Food services/restaurants in the area might like to sell potential clients on special occasion services. Discount catering to showcase product.

I'm not suggesting putting spam all over the club. I am suggesting using our collective buying power to support clubs and the businesses that support them.

Condom manufacturers could provide a variety of their products as samples. The list is endless.

If I owned a club, I would work the niche population angle. I would work the HUGE buying power of the 30-50 year old age group that frequents such clubs.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Love Mischiefs ideas! The idea of interface is cool! Requests for music could be emailed in or onsite. Perhaps a weekly poll of attendees in regards to themes and menus, and then demonstrated the very next week and communicated via the website. Our preferred emphasis would be on romance and fantasy, with several degrees of venue within the complex. Perhaps building in some flexibility in architecture and decor so that is varies week to week. If it is just like home, wh shouldn't people stay home? Make it a place where you want to invite others and meet new couples and have adventures you can't do on your own. Classyand clean!!!! Responsive and respecting of those who attend, esp. newbies. Damn, maybe someone should really do this near us.

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
I'm curious what the opinions would be about having an "on-site" toy store? I mean, since we are all here under the assumption of wanting to "hook up", what would be the population that would be interested in not only "toys" but lotions or candles or "stimulators"? I'm attempting to become a demonstrator again and thought that swingers would be more interested in discrete purchasing of these types of "added pleasures". I would enjoy hearing opinions, both good and bad, about this type of "enjoyment" at an "on-premise" club?

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Hmmm.. why a mental detector?

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
the veyr first thing I would want. is a couple of couples that woud meet each person find out what they want need or desire and try to hook them up with others in the club with the same mindset . Include the wall flowers and those that are lookign like they are bored stiff no pun intended The second thing I would add is color.so many of the clubs have black leather, dark colors. Rooms would be a beige color, soft reds maybe a blues room. Music that is condusive to both dance and chat,perhaps an addtional hour for nothing but motown. Music that fit the crowd not the dj. Large outside area as its beautiful here for 10 months of the year equiped with a heated pool, hottub, tikki hut outside. Inside a nice horsehoe bar with lots of seating on both sides for customers. Make it to where it becomes more of a group idea then seperate tables to seperate the groups.Make it inclusive instead of exclusive. Lighted dance floor like what we had during the disco era without the disco of course.perhaps a mirrored dance floor of sorts for the more adventursom couples/ women.Would get rid of all the mirrors by the dance floor so people can look less at themselvs and more at the patrons.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
-Well lit parking -Smooth parking surface (Hi-heels) -Centrally located on a Major artery. -Outdoor pool and lounge area. -3 Indoor hot tubs. Each a diff temp. -a nice dance floor with a music selection interface. (touch screen)

-Bars set up for dancing on them. -Seating that allowed for easy movement. -a "race track" design. One could walk in a circle around the entire club. -Decent food. Nothing too outrageous. -Medium sized lockers in a well lit area. -Women's/Men's room would have toiletries. -Showers off the locker area.

-Industrial carpet, but fun modern furniture. -Several themed areas including a dungeon. Special sex furniture, slings, -Classes, lectures, and informal MG for select groups. Newbies, safer sex, massage types. -in facility masseuse. -Closed circuit camera for folks who want to broadcast their fun into the bar area. -No ceilings on the rooms. Windows for the voyeurs. fans to cool off, dimmers on the light. -lube and condoms in every room. -Large areas with couches, pool tables, -A sheet change in every room. -Over night room availability. -Female only areas. -a steam shower, sauna.

The main things? Good lockers, Nice hot tubs, Nice dance floor. Decent, varied music.

I'm ready.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: If you could build our own swing club it would have