If you could build our own swing club it would have : Swingers Discussion 39884101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumIf you could build our own swing club it would have
TOPIC: If you could build our own swing club it would have
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
We often hear people say they like various swing clubs for various reasons, but what we hear even more is what people DON'T like about a club. Soooooo... what if you could build a club; what would it have to keep everybody happy? Let's see if we (the people who go to them) can collectively come up with the perfect club. Who knows? Someone might even build it :) Please try not to post ideas more than once to keep this thread interesting to read.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol, yes no fertility shrine!!!

With her super fertility and my super sperm, last thing we need is some fertility shrine bringing us another surprise.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
Dragon,

True, but we are keeping up with the Romanesque theme. In ancient rome the temples of isis were part cult and part social club and traditionally only women were allowed with in the shrine.

But hey don't worry, I'll make sure to work in something for the guys ;)

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
JuicyNY - all the better!

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Sounds good, only requirement is Mrs Juicy gets to wear an easily removable toga.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
JuicyNYCouple> "You, me, doesn't matter....as long as it gets built, lol. And of course we get an invite."

OK, how about this... I'd hire you to do the design and provide you with charter membership. Sound good? And perhaps mrs juicy would attend the shrine with me sometime?

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
ObladiOblada,

You, me, doesn't matter....as long as it gets built, lol. And of course we get an invite.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
JuicyNYCouple> "Damn, need to win the lotto now."

Sorry, I'm first in line for THAT to happen.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
ObladiOblada,

I agree. Maybe a nice shrine/temple of Isis to add decor. It could be a small area for just women to be with one another.

Lol, I can envision it now. Damn, need to win the lotto now.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
Our biggest pet peeve has to do with single males---sorry, single males! You already know SOME of the single males are obnoxious. I hate how some of them hover around, staring, like vultures, ready to make a move. And it's never a hot looking single guy, either. It's someone I want to stay far, far away from me even when I'm fully clothed. I want some tasty looking single guys there, some eye candy guys who also have manners.

The best club would hire ME to pre-screen single males, and then to make sure they behave at the club...heck, I would even be willing to come up with ideas to help the single guys mingle and mix. (I'm NOT against all single men, honst!!!) I mean, if they are good-looking and polite, etc., then couples & singles females wouldn't mind at least saying "hi" and swapping a hug or a handshake, right? The club could get a reputation for great single guys!

Jen

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
I want a bubble room like down at that bar in Cancun. No, I don’t like the taste of soap, kid flash back. O.k. a food room, from cake, pies, strawberries, honey, you just name it, all on a big plastic cushion walls and floor. OK that’s it. I’m very oral.

Weatherford TX

Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: If you could build our own swing club it would have