Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum If the Presidential election were held today,who would win, Hillary or Rudy
TOPIC: If the Presidential election were held today,who would win, Hillary or Rudy
Created by: letrap
Original Starting post for this thread:
If the Presidential election were held today,who would win, Hillary Clinton or Rudolph Giulliani?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well i would never vote for Hilary( a lepard never changes it's spots) Rudy is another thing I don't know....however throw Condi in the mix and Hilary is toast.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
We would vote for Rudy.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Couplenit said, "Some things (especially broken ones) need to be obliterated before something better can be built to replace it. The only way to fix a polarized two party system is to break down both parties and the first place to start is by decreasing the number of card carrying members" You & I seem to agree morte than I'da thunk. I would love to see the collapse of the two big parties, their existance seems to force confrontation. I'd like to see many small parties that can better represent the diversity of this country. Too many people seem forced to accept policies they don't agree with in order to oppose sumthin they really are against. Many small parties would force cooperation in order to get things done. No majority party, no one party in control. Partys would have to unite on pieces of legislation they agree on. Sadly, I don't see it happening till after our next civil war, too much hate on both sides.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Does Hillary sing? I know and this is a true fact,that she won a grammy for something a few years back when she was first lady. It might not have been for singing,it could have been for something else.But I know she received a grammy. Which brings a thought to mind........now I have never heard Rudy or Hillary sing,but I wonder if they both appeared on American Idol...who would win?

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Which would they like to emulate? I'd enjoy knowing which they'd like to move to? Rate of home ownership? Please don't let it stop there. Size of home. Since for instance, the average owned home in land starved Japan is smaller than the average leased home in the US. Indices work like statistics. How would you like to sku them?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
How about the fact that Both canidates in the last election were both rich?

Do you think they payed the same in taxes?

Who really payed more in?

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
The problem, which Pen helped point out in a brief and coherent manner is ...it's a very ambiguous world we live in. This naturally makes it so much easier to play Monday morning QB. I regret I jumped into the fray. People of strong conviction will not be swayed in a forum. Perhaps those lacking conviction may. I, for one, do not care to live in an imprisoned space while fed my daily ration of milk toast. One can't win here but two things became a thorn n my side. They lead to me resenting many of the stereotypes going on. But alas, I did jump in. I'm just too tired and Po'd to be as concise as Pen. I'll say more tomorrow but in the meantime. I like and respect your fine mind Coupleinit. You are more than welcome to question my beliefs. But considering how you launched at me for a silly little one liner last night, you should take notes that I don't bash anyone while I'm stating my beliefs. That last post of yours was unnecessary and beneath you.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Feel free to plagiarize me anytime. Kisses and Cuddles

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"never understood how a swinger could be a conservative or Republican? "

What's not to understand? Now, mind you, I only speak for us. We are pro-life but respect ALL laws of the land. Think of welfare as a last resort and believe faith based initiatives are an excellent source of hope and strength. Believe in a strong military as a deterrent force not to mention a great economic one. Just look at the regions pissing over the base closure list. Believe in the sanctity of the family and marriage. Realizing that arms don't kill people, think we have the right to have them. Appreciate the freedom and opportunity which comes with capitalism. Oh yeah, and we like toshare sex with others. Any more questions?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
If the far right ran this country, we would Not be able to have this debate. Certain books would not be tollerated. And you would have to give 10% of you Pretax wages to the church( of you choice of course). That is like saying the far left ran the country when President Clinton was in office.

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: If the Presidential election were held today,who would win, Hillary or Rudy