I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune : Swingers Discussion 1963791051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 320   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Attilio was a big dude, even at 15 he looked like a man, he had a full beard that my hubby can not grow to this day! He was well over 6 feet at 15! he returned to Italy after graduating high school :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Attilo may have created some fond mempories for you but it was his mother who turned you onto Italian cuisine. ;-)

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Middle Eastern food is awesome. It's a fact :)

My love for Italian food was from a dude named "Attilio"

Next door neighbor. My parents worked crazy hours when we came to the USA, so I was home alone after school. Attilio's mother always fed me, she'd wait for me outside to greet me from school and literally drag me to their apartment where she had a bowl of hot Italian food for me. She was an awesome cook.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
LOL I remember those jeans.. remember Angel Flight .. for men, you got the the matching vest for that total look. HA! I got a little "international" experience myself. Tutored international students and played soccer where I met others in college. Took the single ones to discos. They just loved the experience even though we were in a small town. Most of them were from the Middle East, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Syria ... I'll tell you what I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss is the food. They would feed me three times a week and it was a FEAST!

Desert Rose - Sting

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
BLM,

It was an amazing time, I hung out with mostly European immigrants, with very few American born as friends. We listened to Eurotrash ;), New Wave, Russian music and all music that most Americans (at the time) didn't really know about. It was pre Internet. In my circle of friends we had kids from Russia, Israel, Poland, Italy, even a dude from Egypt (which taught me to love beautiful Arabic music). Hair was big and weird, jeans were tight (Remember Jordache? how about Sassoon Jeans?), girls had to jump and dance to fit into them, and they weren't stretch like they are today.

Where did all the years go?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Interesting time right Sed. I couldn't keep up with all the classifications of music AND life was happening too fast to want to care about it. Sure wish I lived in NYC where you had some stations to pick from AND bands to listen to. Lucky for me they had record stores!!!

Ramones - Rockaway Beach

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
Anything by Modern Talking. My choice of music during my college years. When everyone went from disco to rock. I went New Wave. Some notable and favorite songs, Brother Louie, Geronimo Has. Cadillac.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I'd dare say there are a few situations where that whole "what do they have in common" thing is seriously over rated. I'd also dare say this might be one of those situations.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
She def is not substandard.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10817 posts)
and Gregg's new wife-to-be is totally HOT! The face you could just fall in love with everytime she smiles. Can't imagine what they have in common though.

Chuck Berry - Riding Along In My Automobile

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 320   End
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune