I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune : Swingers Discussion 1963791041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 320   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol re: contact lenses!

I'd have to be tied down and gagged for contacts! I have no idea how people do it. There is a reason why I wear glasses that you can see Mars through. Way too many people have met me for me to have any other color eyes than what I was born with :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
LOL.. I hated the 80's with regards to hair... I mean long hair was supposed to be wild.. not hair sprayed. I'm so glad your back is better! I still manage to get 3 maybe 4 workouts in but have to be careful of not overdoing it. I am turning into a weekend warrior and heading for injury if I don't watch it.

Here I go again - Whitesnake

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Still babying my silly back muscles, but they are much better! I should be able to start working out next week.

Air Supply - remember the one dude's 80's hair!

Joan Armatrading - Walk Under Ladders

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
OH MY GOODNES ....She surfaces! I'm doing just fine.. busy enough to stay out of trouble and too busy to find it. I've been busting my butt working and there is no end in sight. How about you my dear? Here's your new theme song

Lost in Love - Air Supply

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Hey BLM, you gorgeous hunk of a man!

How are you?

Wild World- Cat Stevens

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
The selections I found on the Tube of Buddah Bar had pics of women with these incredible eyes and they made me horny. Eyes can do that to me. ;-) I wish I could claim just being kind when I say that. Unless you wear colored contacts and I aint saying that's a bad thing, you have the greenest eyes I ever saw.

Is this love? - Bob Marley

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Oh...

Buddha Bar- Solitude

I always have Buddha Bar on when I'm horny...or is it, I'm always horny when Buddha Bar is on.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
BLM You are incredibly kind,

Six feet is just fine. For as long as he has the ability to make me feel naked, simply by looking at me he's got what it takes. Confident men are hot, a woman can sense that in her gut. It almost feels like an electric surge snaking its way into your cunt. That's the best way to describe the feeling for me. A guy that will hold your face simply with his eyes, without any words, just by looking at you, by seeing right through you. That's the type of a guy that I find attractive, I simply don't have the power to say no to such a guy.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Something tells me even at 6 feet he was no match for Sed's green eyes and her way of the world.

Green Eyed Lady - Sugarloaf

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Attilo the Hun.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 320   End
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune