I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune : Swingers Discussion 19637910331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   331 to 340 of 367   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can do the entire show, although I am a little rusty.

The amount of useless nonsense in which I excel is astounding.

The amount of useful non-nonsense I do not excel in is astounding.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
I want to do Rocky Horror in costume with you!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
We used to dress up for Rocky Horror........again with Kermit. That Kermit has been everywhere.

My girlfriend's grown daughters found the photos and were horrified!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Billy Joel- Piano Man

I don't even love this song. What I love is that my freshman year besties and I used to request it from the college DJ every night on our way to dinner. Then we'd sing it top volume, arm in arm through the hallway. We were all miserable and kind of lost at school but they were my first really close female friends and that ritual was silly and crazy and oh so fun!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
See ya, Forums.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
You guys are amazing! This is exactly what I wanted when I was trying to describe the thread.

Mr Leeza, I spent my Jr college year in Spain, and it was one of the best in my life. There were about 35 people in the group, and every one of us got along. It was one of those rare moments in life where all the stars align. 35 people who all generally liked each other.....

One of the best memories of the year was all of on a tour bus in northern Spain singing American Pie. We had all filled our botas(wine bongs I call them!), and my stuffed Kermit the frog was riding on one of the botas as the bus bounced along. I still get goosebumps when I think about it.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Whoever has the cutest ass right IC2 ?

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
It was more than 25 years ago that I was an athlete. At a competition in Belgium there was a party immediately following the event. Some good music was playing and a few people were dancing. The Bruce Springsteen song Born In The USA came on, and everybody from all over the world recognized the song and most people got up and danced. Even though the song is a protest song, I remember feeling patriotic to be American. A beautiful Romanian woman grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. We hit it off and I'll never forget the great evening I had with her.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6917 posts)
Live And Let Die is an amazing song. I'm not a die hard Beatles maniac, but I can respect and appreciate all their music. I have always liked " Come Together" as well.

Random story: I don't have a tremendous amount of happy memories as a child, but one thing that I vividly recall ( and I've spoken with my younger sister about it, she recalls it the same way), was watching a "Rupert"movie/video, by Paul McCartney, with all these little frogs singing " We All Stand Together." The memories of that video touch me, I guess because my mother wasn't affectionate or supportive, or even happy. That must have been one of the few things she ever shared with us that wasn't ultimately damaging. How fucked. Anyway... I still love it, and If I watch it, I tear up and turn into a baby. :-)

youtu. be/oL1NhrsmUF0

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Hey Jan, Thanks for posting! I am trying to lure BLM in, but so far I have not been able to do so. He always has a good story to go with his selections.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   331 to 340 of 367   End
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune