Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 439   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic, welcome back!

One of the first songs that my wife and I danced to was You Got It by Roy Orbison. It became the song for our wedding. We were so nervous about being the only ones on the dance floor that we went to a dance studio and had a pattern choreographed for our wedding dance... a rumba. We had three dips and one of them was rather dirty... where we were joined at the groin and, over three counts of music, I swung her around... some of our wedding guests said that it looked as though we consummated our wedding on the dance floor! Anyway, it took us twenty years... but we're back to taking dance lessons and we're enjoying every minute.

Every time I look into your loving eyes I see love that money just can't buy One look from you I drift away Afraid that you aren't here to stay

Anything you want, you got it Anything you need, you got it Anything at all, you got it, baby

Every time I hold you I begin to understand Everything about you tells me I'm your man

I live (I live) my life (my life) To be (to be) with you (with you) No one (no one) can do (can do) The things (the things) you do (you do)

Anything you want, you got it Anything you need, you got it Anything at all, you got it, baby

Anything you want (you got it) Anything you need (you got it) Anything at all

(You got it)

I`m glad to give my love to you I know you feel the way I do

Anything at all (you got it) baby You got it

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7001 posts)
Heat, if you are gong to follow me into every thread I post in, at least unblock me so I can see what you are posting.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
Thanks Deb, just got back yesterday...LOVE your song choice. ;-D

Here is one that takes me immediately to the same place every time, in the kitchen of my childhood home.

Bob Dylan ~ "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"

My mother passed away the year that song came out and she loved listening to music when she cleaned and cooked etc. and always had the radio on or an album playing. The day after she died I opened a drawer in the kitchen and she had typed out the lyrics to that song.

Mama, take this badge off of me I can't use it anymore. It's gettin' dark, too dark to see I feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

Mama, put my guns in the ground I can't shoot them anymore. That long black cloud is comin' down I feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
I'm sure there are plenty of women on SLS who would love to have CA's body and/or her confidence. ----------------

“I have certain physical features that I favor over others. We all have our areas,” she says. “When I worked on Burlesque, I lost so much weight that I was too skinny (see picture below). I don’t weigh myself — it’s all about how I feel in my clothes. What looks good on one person might not look good on another body type. I happen to be very confident in my own skin. It takes time to get to that place, but it’s all about embracing yourself and your body.”

"You got to be a strong, powerful, very confident woman. Women, we are definitely under a microscope and under massive scrutiny. As long as I am happy in my own skin, that is all that is all the confirmation I need. I have a boyfriend that loves my body. I love my body, my son is healthy and happy and that is all that matters.”

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
And go round and round and round in the circle game.

Joni Mitchell

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Hmm. You know, that Christina has really packed on the pounds.

Pink Floyd... Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5355 posts)
I think a great song is one that feels like it was written just for you. Being a big Pink Floyd Fan I really enjoy when a lyric "grabs" me, even one I've heard a thousand times before but in that moment, has a deeper meaning. The other day, driving home from a couple's house that happened with Comfortably Numb.

"When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse Out of the corner of my eye I turned to look but it was gone I cannot put my finger on it now The child is grown the dream is gone

I have become comfortably numb"

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

For you, Peg!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Sorry. I just corrected it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Under My Thumb

--Stones

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 439   End
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune