I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune : Swingers Discussion 19637910311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   311 to 320 of 367   End
User Details are only visible to members.
peg- please remind me to tell you about my Women's Studies professor....I was a hateful brat to her but it was clever and oh, so funny!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
"Wellesley to wed, Simmons to bed"... Mount Holypoke. (I hung out with a few Harvard guys)

When I was in college athletics, one particularly successful year we had as our theme song the Talking Heads tune--Psycho Killer. In the locker room, as we were getting ready for battle we sung it at the top of our lungs... it worked!!

After college, I spent years training and competing... and my song to get psyched up was-- Who Do You Love by George Thorogood. Especially the part "I've got a tombstone hand and a graveyard mind, I'm just twenty-two and I don't mind dying." It was motivating to me when I was going to put everything, including my life, on the line.

So those songs still mean a lot to me.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6916 posts)
Honey - That is how I KNOW I am straight! 100%.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5295 posts)
"I went to one of the 7 sister schools."

Are you sure you're straight?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
Pinky swear

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN??

OMG when they have it here at the theater I will so let you guys know. I doubt that I would dress up like that in a public theater here since I know too many people but watching is fun .

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Okay RHPS party at Debs! It is on like Donkey Kong!

I went to one of the 7 sister schools. Blech. My dorm was having a "Tie One On" party. Super creative theme - everyone wear a tie to the mixer. Oh Barf! Invited men from the stuck-up colleges close by. Think the Preppy Handbook personified.

My besties and I crashed it in full RH garb. It was fabulous! No bitch in a fair isle sweater can compete with one in a garter belt, ripped fish nets and 5" heels. We were hated for the rest of the year in the dorm. We did not give a shit! We were honeybadgers and did not even know it.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5295 posts)
It's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right put your hands on your hips and bring your knees in tight and it's a pelvic thrust that really drives you insane.

The first time I went was in college, and I had shoulder length curly hair. This beautiful woman dressed up and performing the role of Magenta sat on my lap and passionately began making out with me because she thought I looked like Frank-n-furter. We went out a few times, she was wild! I enjoyed being with her, but when she wanted me to dress up and perform with her and her friends, I had to turn her down. I really did not want to dress up as a transvestite. Her whole life was that Rocky Horror Picture Show, and I thought it was a bit odd.

I sure do miss having good hair, though.

...and nothing can ever be the same (care for a donut?)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6916 posts)
You read my mind didnt you :)

Yes, that sounds like fun!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Have= how. Stupid fat fingers!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Start   311 to 320 of 367   End
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune