Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 426   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr. Leeza, give me a couple of quick lessons, and I will dance anything you want! I am a total dance whore. That face pic is from one-hundred years ago, but thank you!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
peghey... whether it's the song I'm A Believer by the Monkees or Smash Mouth (from Shrek), I'd love to dance a jitterbug with you, or if you're daring, a lindy hop or a quickstep.

And then I saw her face Now I'm a believer

I'm glad that you posted a face picture... absolutely stunning!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6972 posts)
Wonderful Tonight -- Slowhand

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
@ Fun...yeah, that's just another reason that I've found a greater appreciation for women that are closer to my age... ;)

@ Peg... that's awesome! That's where you look at the yungins and play cool... "Heh...YOU didn't know THAT? Humph...shows your lack of experience..." :D

Username hidden
(227 posts)
That happened to me with "I'm A Believer". I yelled " the monkees, everyone else yelled " Shrek"

*sigh*

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Lol Mc, ain't that the truth? I had a fling 3-4 years ago with a cutie in her early 20's and our frames of reference were completely misaligned. I would refer to something that happened in my 30's that I regarded as ancient history, then realize she was an infant at the time.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I think the first LP I ever bought was Tommy James and the Shondells Greatest Hits. It had so many awesome sixties tunes..."Crimson and Clover," "Hanky Panky," "I Think We're Alone Now," "Crystal Blue Persuasion," "Sweet Cherry Wine," "Mony, Mony!" Jeez, I can't remember all of them now, but wow. My mind's traveling down memory lane...

A few years ago I was dating a girl that was significantly younger than I. I stopped by her place to pick her up, and when we got into my truck I had the sixties station playing on my XM. The song playing at the time was "Mony, Mony." She looked at me and in all seriousness said "Wow, I didn't know somebody did a remake of that Billy Idol song."

Can you say "Ugh..." LOL!!!

Username hidden
(227 posts)
Cjf, isn't it funny how we can remember little things like that, especially when it comes to a piece of music that grabs you? I can still remember like yesterday the first time I heard D and the Dominoes; listened to one record, fired up a joint, and then played the second one.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
How poetic that you now spend most of your time in Kook Country Jail!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Fun, that just brought back memories. That was actually the first lp I remember, down at my grandparents cabin.

Username hidden
(795 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... More 
Start   311 to 320 of 426   End
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune