Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
TOPIC: I_love_my_music;_ain't_never_gonna_change_my_tune
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 44  Next »
131 to 140 of 438
User Details are only visible to members.
Peg, if there's a chance to "swing" with you, I won't be late!!! ;^)

It's kind of interesting that the west coast swing dance is evolving to be a faster dance.

Popular music changed from disco and rockabilly (good for hustle, jitterbug, lindy hop) to slower songs. West cost swing started as a slow, slinky, sexy dance to the blues and songs like Mustang Sally, George Thorogood's Bad To The Bone, Prince's song Kiss, and the acoustic version of Eric Clapton's song Layla.

The dance that M pointed out that was on So You Think You Can Dance, represents a new version of west coast swing that is very fast.

I have not been dancing long enough to be "old school" on this subject, but if the song is faster I would choose do a different dance like quickstep.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Mini - bump

I have the MC blues station on the TV while working; there are so many artist about whom I completely forget until I put on this station.

There is nothing that gets my hips moving or gets me as horny as the blues, and I am hoping to be able to hear some great live blues at the end of the month. Dancing to live blues is my idea of pure joy.

Mr. Leeza - are we ever going to get to dance our "Mustang Sally"?

Theodis Ealey - Slow Grindin - currently playing

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
I barely have a dumb TV.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
If you have a smart TV it should be able to sync with your Iphone.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"I'd like to get magic speakers in every room of the house that would grab the station from my iPhone when I walk into the room."

They actually have wireless speakers that do that now. I don't remember the name of the company, as I am an Apple hater and didn't pay that much attention. :)

I just started using Pandora. I love it!

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
Pandora is my constant companion. I'd like to get magic speakers in every room of the house that would grab the station from my iPhone when I walk into the room. It is theoretically possible but wiring ancient homes for space age technology is tricky.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
There are too many voices in my head to listen to any outside noise...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I listen only to right-wing talk radio.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
Does anyone else listen to iTunes radio? There are thousands of station. I listen to mostly 70's, 80's and blues, but I was wondering if anyone had any other fav stations.

Love Struck, Baby - SR Vaughn

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
I'd love to, Peg... great song! That's one of the all time best songs for dancing the Hustle (or we could cha-cha).

Let's keep dancing...

Donna Summer-- Hot Stuff.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 44  Next »
131 to 140 of 438
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.