Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune
Created by: peghey19
Original Starting post for this thread:
I enjoy music so much. Every day I discover an artist or tune that I have never heard before, rediscover a song from the past, or listen to a favorite that I have heard a thousand times. Each one is a jewel. Because the song may not be indicative of my current mood, and because I will not post in the other music thread, I have created this one. Please share the music that has touched your heart, just made you shake your ass, or is burned into your soul.

List a tune or artist - write a story - share your music with the rest of us.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 439   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Streets of Philadelphia - The Boss

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
The Ghost of Tom Joad - Jim James and Tom Morello

"The Ghost Of Tom Joad"

Man walks along the railroad track He's Goin' some place, there's no turnin' back The Highway Patrol chopper comin' up over the ridge Man sleeps by a campfire under the bridge The shelter line stretchin' around the corner Welcome to the New World Order Families sleepin' in their cars out in the Southwest No job, no home, no peace, no rest, NO REST!

And The highway is alive tonight Nobody's foolin' nobody is to where it goes I'm sitting down here in the campfire light Searchin' for the Ghost of Tom Joad

He pulls his prayer book out of a sleepin' bag The preacher lights up a butt and takes a drag He's waitin' for the time when the last shall be first and the first shall be last In a cardboard box 'neath the underpass With a one way ticket to the promised land With a hole in your belly and a gun in your hand Lookin' for a pillow of solid rock Bathin' in the cities' aqueducts

And The highway is alive tonight Nobody's foolin' nobody is to where it goes I'm sittin' down here in the campfire light With the Ghost of old Tom Joad

Now Tom Said; "Ma, whenever ya see a cop beatin' a guy Wherever a hungry new born baby cries Whereever there's a fight against the blood and hatred in the air Look for me ma' I'll be there Wherever somebodies stuglin' for a place to stand For a decent job or a helpin' hand Wherever somebody is strugglin' to be free Look in their eyes ma, You'll see me! [repeat 8 times]

And the highway is alive tonight nobody's foolin' nobody is to where it goes I'm sittin' down here in the campfire light With the Ghost of Tom Joad.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
Thick as a Brick - Jethro Thull.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
I'm On Fire - Mumford & Sons

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
I like fiddles, but I never knew there was a fiddle so big you hold it between your knees. I can't believe I hadn't heard of these 2 dudes before. I am thunderstruck, and I believe Antonio Stardivari would roll over in his grave.

youtube.c om/watch?v=uT3SBz

youtube.c om/watch?v=eVH1Y15omgE

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3967 posts)
On the Radio - Donna Summer.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
Bad Girl - Donna Summer

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
I meant Bad Company albums. I was NOT a teen when GnR was popular. Ha. Feeling Old.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
When I was a teen, I won all their albums from a radio contest. Ex hubby was on a religious kick and smashed all my albums long ago, but of course, not his Beatles albums. Grr.

Anyway...

Peace on Earth/ Little Drummer Boy--Bowie and Bing version. I watched it live years ago and have to listen to it every year.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Knocking on Heaven's Door - Guns and Roses

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 439   End
TOPIC: I love my music; ain't never gonna change my tune