I like sexy swing pain, BUT : Swingers Discussion 212676
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI like sexy swing pain, BUT
TOPIC: I like sexy swing pain, BUT
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
At swing parties, or events: I wonder sometimes what is the need to go as hard and fast and painful and bitey and scratchy as you can when you're with a swing partner or partners? I like variety. And I like giving variety. Some soft slow stuff is quite steamy too, so why this "need" to be as fast and hard and ramming as possible? Is it competition? I do not like to be marked for days or weeks. A sound spanking, oh yes. Most people we play with know I love that, so they try to out do each other in that department, and only the ones who truly know what they are doing, know that it's more about the anticipation of it than it is about how hard you slap. But rub it slowly and seductively afterwards, why doncha? At any rate, I'm interested in your opinions and experiences.

Gina

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL I thought I remember posting, in this topic before. Was beginning to think I was going crazy!

Sexus, You will have to ask Wayne to delete it. Unless everyone deleted their posts themselves.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
whoops. How do I delete a thread?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
no you actually started pretty much this same post in open forums over a week ago.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Carrie, I mentioned it in a post, and turned it into a new thread b/c someone asked about it. Although, you might have ESP. It stands for Exceptional Super Pussy, right?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
I try not to leave any permanant {physical} marks.

That being said, I don't want "friction burns" in the morning! {Can't enjoy next-morning sex that way!} One can give "hard" with out "fast"...just gotta know what you're doing, guys! I like a guy that takes his time and is confident in what he's doing....just sayin'

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10713 posts)
Deja screw?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I thought you asked this already or do I have ESP?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
At swing parties, or events: I wonder sometimes what is the need to go as hard and fast and painful and bitey and scratchy as you can when you're with a swing partner or partners? I like variety. And I like giving variety. Some soft slow stuff is quite steamy too, so why this "need" to be as fast and hard and ramming as possible? Is it competition? I do not like to be marked for days or weeks. A sound spanking, oh yes. Most people we play with know I love that, so they try to out do each other in that department, and only the ones who truly know what they are doing, know that it's more about the anticipation of it than it is about how hard you slap. But rub it slowly and seductively afterwards, why doncha? At any rate, I'm interested in your opinions and experiences.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: I like sexy swing pain, BUT