I just wanna blank your husband : Swingers Discussion 44744
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI just wanna blank your husband
TOPIC: I just wanna blank your husband
Created by: Nymphomaniac The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
From my experiences, the male half of couples that we have been with that had performance issues... typically did not have the issues if we went with seperate room.

I think sometimes the issue has more to do with them feeling like their wife is right there.... and watching them to see how they are going to behave with another woman. Or the flip side to that- that the other male is there, watching what they are going to do.

Yur

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
I'll agree with US2 - the performance issues we've experiences have ALL been with the male of a couple...not single men. We will continue to play with straight couples as well as bi, although myself, I like the interaction between the four, rather than just straight partner swap. Not sure why, but now that we think about it, the performance problems have mainly been with straight couples....any ideas why that is?

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Nympho i think you are completely correct. Not that Craig had performance problems but he would question if i really meant it when i would tell him to just go ahead and have fun without me. We are still pretty new as a couple to the lifestyle however were both swinging as singles before we met. I admit i had a hard time adjusting to being a couple. So when i finally got everything together and started to tell Craig to have fun while i sat back and watched ( i learned i have the most fun knowing he is enjoying himself) he wouldn't. He was afraid that i would "change my mind" or "go back to the old Zoe." There are so many situations where someone is going to say something because they think the other person needs to hear it. If there is doubt in a man's mind that his partner is giving him the go ahead it can cause anxiety.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
danny your way off base, its not about having multiple men or women. Some like gang bangs some do not want or wish for that.As was stated do it, don't say what you can do.Experience allows us to say what was said.Those are the reasons, if those reasons hit a nerve, thats your problem. Personally I would say read your thread and pay closer attention to what you have said perhaps even follow it,lead by example.ie keeping things to yourself. Yeah it was a slam on men that are in this, but forget to say hey i have this little problem. They never say anything before, but are quick to say something after. Roughly 4-5 years ago we started to ask the tougher questions to those that we may go a step farther with.Its so much easier to deal with issues before hand then afterwards.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I hear you Poly. It is not that the guy's wonderful organ didn't work, its the attitude. Like you, there are so many other forms of pleasure but some men don't utilize them and don't get that. And Carrie I believe is so correct, he couldn't handle the wife having fun, while he was not able to. We have gotten that too, the attitude that is.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12102 posts)
Not even a half-ass weak wave goodbye? You know the one.

That's just flat rude.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Sounds like someone was mad that the wife was having more fun. Some couples can not handle if one has more fun than the other. And seeing how this has never happened to him before it has to be all your fault it happened. Right?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
Danny: Well, I can say that Mrs Expo has probably has had a lot of similar experiences as I have. We rarely meet single males, primarily into couples, so I can't imagine why single males would get a bad rap off of those comments, as they hold true, and I am not bashing the single males when I say this. In my experience, many times you will meet couples where the women take very good care of themselves and the men are ok, but when it comes time for play, some men cannot perform, whether it is nerves, or I just don't do it for them, who knows, but it does happen and sometimes in spurts. Example: In a six month period of time, say we met 10 couples and out of those ten, we played with three; all three men either couldn't get it up; or they lasted 5 minutes and they were done. It is extremely frustrating for a women when this does happen, just like I am sure it is very embarassing for the male. It doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen. I remember when it happened for months on end with us, I told the Mr. I was getting the complex it was me, that I just couldn't turn them on and let me tell you, that sucks. My point being it happens a lot especially with married couples, newbie swingers, nervous couples, etc. That is NOT saying that the single male race is all the same in that they get off too quickly or cannot get it up, just stating that it does happen and sometimes quite frequently. I would say though, if you ever make it to PA, look us up.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12102 posts)
I'm perfectly fine with C. having sex with other women, and as others have said, I'm not worried about someone stealing him away cause he's a grown-up man with the right and freedom to make up his own mind about whom he loves or doesn't love.

Now, if you want him to come mow your lawn or clean your bathrooms, that's different- I get TOTAL dibs on THAT particular behavior!!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
it has nothing to do with another trying to get anothers hubby or wife. Some gilrs like to play with girls. Some women like the girl play as there are a ton of guys that just can't cut the butter with a hot knife, it equals thigns out for them. The one and dones. I know, for us I am tired of hearing how fucking wonderful and great a sex machine they are. All I want to see is, do it man, keep that thing hard and rock on. So many want to bang for 5 minutes shoot thier load, thinking they are king of the hill. Heard the excuses: its been a long time since I have had sex to wow I am so nervous to this does not happen, normally I go for hours next time it will be different.Chances are huge that it will happen the very same way the next time. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: I just wanna blank your husband