Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum I hate it when
TOPIC: I hate it when
Created by: ReadyToGo219
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK...

I understand that couples/females get a whole lot of emails from single guys. Having said that, is it to much to point and click to say...thanks for your time however we are not interested?

Feedback???

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not all do, remember that.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I hate it when people feel free to generalize and speak on behalf of others.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
tiggr haha, thank you love.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
shelly you sex goddess....we all want you :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6985 posts)
I do not understand why people take no response so personally. You simply cannot expect that everyone will find you sexy or hot or like you, or want you sexually. I try and answer every email. But like others said, sometimes Jay will open one, read it and move on...and I do not see it. I have enough issues paying attention to what I see, if I don't see it forget it haha. I just do not expect everyone to like me or want me so if they do not respond....really, if I remember I sent it in the first place LOL...I just go on. Its not personal.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
"my "no thanks" response usually starts a string of emails where they want an explanation and then disagree with my rationale, etc."

EXACTLY lol.....at least of half of our "no thanks" result in further communication. It's like you opened the door just a crack and before you can slam it shut they find their foot in the door. For those of you who feel the need to response to a NO Thanks, save yourself the trouble. I don't think "oh how polite they are to say thanks for responding" , you're not going to change my mind and I have ZERO interest in any further communication. I see it as a nuisance NO MATTER WHAT you might say.

Many times the most polite thing I can say to you is NOTHING.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
MrsSav -- I was responding to a post after yours that has now been deleted. That person said that all members can see the exact time and date an email is opened and read so there is no need to wonder if its been read or not. He argued that "solved" the situation. That's why I said "it doesn't" because, as you and i both tend to do, we can read our email without ever officially "opening" it.

I do try to respond to all emails but frankly it can be overwhelming since my "no thanks" response usually starts a string of emails where they want an explanation and then disagree with my rationale, etc. It gets tedious at times so i can let emails get backed up just because I don't want to deal with one email turning into 3-4.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Holly, we read all our mail unopened. The way this site has the mail set up I dont like having to look for where mail went when I look for something. It is much simpler to keep it on the main page or in the replied file. Frankly I hate the mail system here. As a couple sharing a profile it makes zero sense for us to have to check to see if maybe there was mail earlier that he might have read . I shouldn't have to "wander" file to file to see that. I personally assume if I've sent you and email and 3 days later you haven't responded you're simply not interested. It never occurs to me you might not have read it , why wouldn't you have read it ? Unless of course based on the little you see you have zero interest in what I might have said in the email, the end result is the same....Not Interested. To me it isn't any different than walking down the street and passing a construction site. Just because you've whistled or said "Nice Tits" doesn't mean I need to acknowledge you, thank you or smile and say sorry not interested.I personally find it extremely disrespectful to not read a profile of someone you're contacting, if you're too lazy to read I can assure you we'd never be a good match no matter what come on line you've sent us. I like a man who pays attention to detail and uses his big head to figure out how to get his little head some fun times. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
It doesn't because as a paid member, I can read all my emails in "display view" so i dont have to open them at all. Then there's no time & date stamp for the sender.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I disagree when 90% of the emails I do not respond to are fishing expeditions from people how never bothered to read the profile, much like a phone solicitor trying to sell me new windows or siding when if they bothered to check I don't even own the house I live in . If I didn't answer you, feel free to cross me off the list ! No response IS a No. My suggestion to those who are constantly ignored is to consider reevaluating your approach and who you're approaching.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: I hate it when