Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum I hate it
TOPIC: I hate it
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
When I post something, and forget to proof-read it before clicking on the Submit bottom!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
...and you (generic you) look in the mirror at that hour and you look like Nick Nolte's mug shot.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
when I wake up at an ungodly hour, and then go through the day exhausted and sleepy.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17090 posts)
I bet you whatever you want, that they're thinking that they're being clever though ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17090 posts)
"On the same train of thought, I hate it when people don't know when their lines are overplayed, repeating the same shit over and again is like watching paint dry."

What's really bad is when you can anticipate them saying it. You actually know when they're going to say it before they do.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I hate it when the night has to end far too early.

I hate it when people STOP at merge signs.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Hear hear!

On the same train of thought, I hate it when people don't know when their lines are overplayed, repeating the same shit over and again is like watching paint dry.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17090 posts)
I hate it when an Internet Meme goes on for way past it's appropriate life expectancy.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I hate when I have to parallel park the truck the freaking thing is a city block long. Had to do it last night, but was almost worth the trouble when my vanilla with a twist friend walked me back to my truck last night and looked at the back seat and told me it was the biggest back seat he had ever seen.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
That reminds me of the guy at the post office the other day. Had a nice new Camaro and decided to park it where it would take up FOUR parking spaces. The kicker is, out climbs a 60YO toothless hillbilly with a mullet. PRICELESS!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
I hate it when I have to wait for the guy who has absolutely no clue how to parallel park.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: I hate it