I need an answer to this John Kerry question : Swingers Discussion 294321091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI need an answer to this John Kerry question
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 241   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow look at all the hot air coming from Notz & Salty, all those posts and neither one has said anything CNN and Al Franken have not been saying for weeks now. "Yadda yadda yadda, reagen & SDI were proven not to work" But you never say how patriot missiles (that were developed under SDI) are used all over to defend against incoming attacking missiles, And for every screaming politician who said SDi does not work they can never point to one factual source that claims SDI was not possible. Liberal democrats against SDI are like the jerks who told Fulton the steamboat would never work! Vision for the future is not a democrats strong point, they are too busy trying to cover up for their politicians like clinton. nutz tells us how kerry did a good thing voting against Vouchers. His secular venom is showing again. Bleeding hearts (Yes like Nutz) wish to continue Wasting taxpayer money on inner city gangster colleges. Simple little Parochial schools have proven they can better educate a child at half the cost of public schools, but democrats are afraid the children might hear the word God and liberals want to prevent that above all else dont you Nutz? God is a dirty word to liberal democrats, isn't it Nutz? Or is it as simple as liberals wanting to placate the teachers unions so they continue to help elect liberal hacks like kerry? By the way, what the heck has kerry ever accomplished on his own? Has he ever earned a paycheck honestly or has he collected pay from taxpayers his whole life? Why is it democrats as a rule earn a paycheck and republicans are the ones who usually write the paycheck, in the private sector anyway?

Overbrook Hills PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Liberals and Democrats are so far apart on the issues that there is no way they can disscuss any issue logically without resorting to name calling and slander.

Having said that, I'm voting for BUSH.

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Bush and Ashcroft are going to put us all in jail for just thinking about sex if they have their way. We need anyone but Bush for a whole lot of reasons besides sex.

South Bristol ME
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Since when did it take smarts to become president? Having “sexual” relations (not that I condone his actions) with Monica doesn’t make Clinton to stupid to be president. Look through history and the indiscretions of past presidents. JFK was one of the biggest horndogs out there. Never heard anyone call him stupid.
I think our current president G Dubya said it best during a speech he gave at Yales 2001 graduation ceremony:
"And to the C students, I say, you, too can be president of the United States." Bush 2001 http://slate.msn.com/?id=111513
Bush’s 1206 SAT score (566 verbal, 640 math) and college grades (C average) also speak well on “smarts”. http://slate.msn.com/id/1003943

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Yea what was the question again??

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(168 posts)
This thread is like a punch drunk fighter, it just won't die.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8946 posts)
Two votes for Geo W Bush. Anyone as long as he was not a liberal democrat like kerry or ted kennedy. They are not smart enough to be president, just like clinton was too stupid to keep his zipper up when monica the pig was around.

Overbrook Hills PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
WE still aren't sure!!!!!!

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Gee, we thought they buried this thread.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8946 posts)
No....cause I never trust a politician to keep their promises.....LOL

Christiana DE
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 241   End
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question