I need an answer to this John Kerry question : Swingers Discussion 294321081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI need an answer to this John Kerry question
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 241   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have also read this entire discussion and like ohcplbdsm; we agree that Eagle98765 has said it like it is and we agree with him.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
After reading this ENTIRE discussion, I must say say that Eagle has posted the most sensible, intelligent, thoughtful answer to the original question. Most of the rest aren't bad but rather than answer the question they get more into political banter and rhetoric. Good job Eagle...You WIN!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Well good point you made clittyflicker, but there are other concerns to think about. Before Bush got into office, the Stock Market was over inflated, it had to much uncontrolled growth and I could see the bubble bursting, I was lucky to move a lot of my stocks out to other stable investments, so when it burst in the last year of Clinton I was lucky to not lose my shirt. I am not a big fan of Bush either, but history shows that it usually takes 2 years for a president policy to really affect the economy. It was already going down before Bush got into office, had to deal with a budget Clinton left him, just like Clinton had to deal with Bush's Fathers term and took Clinton a few years to get it back. But with 9/11, that threw in monkey wrench into the system, which no other president had to deal with since Japan attacked the US. The Economy is starting to pick up now and things seem to be getting better, but all it takes is some wacko to blow or kill 1000's of people and it will go to pot again.

Now Bush may not be the answer, I also liked McCain and a few others in both parties, but Kerry to me, is clearly someone that seems to be a YES MAN, and times you need a person that will set his foot down. These are tough times, but there are times when you can't get everything you want and voting in a person that just tells you want you want to get voted in, but didn't deliver. 9/11 would have made it even hard on Gore if he was voted in. Gore may have done well if he was voted in if 9/11 didn't happen, but I am actually glad he wasn't in, during 9/11 or the US would have acted similar as France did.

Overall, I may not have the answer to who is best, just giving extra things to think about. After 9/11 both political parties worked together, but now they are so far apart and it is sad when one party wants the other party to lose and the people are the victims. The party not in power, if they worked with the party that was in, to just make things better, it would be for the best, but strange thing in politics, the party not in power, wants things to be bad, so there party can replace the other party. And this is something both democrats and republicans both do. Maybe a multiparty system would work out better, but then again, it could cause more of the same.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
At least when Clinton lied (if he lied), he stuck with his lie. With Bush lied (if he lied) he also stuck with his lie. I am not saying I am for either person, but I respect someone that will be themselves and stay with what they believe, so I can know where they stand. But with Kerry, I don't know where he stands, One moment he owns a SUV, one moment he doesn't, one moment he votes for one thing, one moment he vote for the other way. I honestly don't know where he stands; he seems to go with the flow from all the wind that comes out of the masses mouths. I just want to know where a person stands, it doesn't matter to me if I like or don't like what he stands for, but just knowing is all I want. I am not saying I favor Bush either, that is a whole different discussion. I am equally critical to all politicians.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
I did not say state of the union address I said address the nation. Mean give a speach talk to the people. Adress the issues.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
OK OLDNUTZ, here is one just for you since you asked so nicely!

"Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like Liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now." Ann Coulter

Broomall PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
PERMA,

The "State of the Union" address is an ANNUAL speech given by the President in January of each year and has been ever since George Washington.

That may solve the mystery for you.

Broomall PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
"Swing voters are more appropriately known as the 'idiot voters' because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you're either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster." Ann Coulter

Broomall PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
"At least when right-wingers rant, there's a point." Ann Coulter

;)~

Broomall PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
As a independant to all parties. I will say Nothing wrong with god. I find it funny how those people writing the paychecks forget without the rest of the rest of us the would have no paychecks to write. You question kerry well let me ask you this. Where are the wmd's supposedly in iraq. Why has this president only given 3 address to the nation in his four years. Why and how can a swinger condem Clinton we do the same thing. How is it that the man responsible and the nation we can prove was responsible for 911 still free. Not saying Iraq wasn't a threat but he was not an iminent threat at that moment. The nutz and salty had been talking with a few other who have chosen to remove past posts voicing their strong views. Why is it only republicans think they have any morals and values. How is it Bush is president when he went awol from his enlisted duties. You should pick up this months copy of us news and world report. You might find it very enlightening. How is it a man who could not make an oil business in texas work think he can run a country. How do people think the cost of this war isn't going to come out of our pockets. With out the support of the un going in. They are not going to help us get out of this. Now would it be safe to say if all the reasons for Bush going to war with Iraq are proven to be false. Will he face the conciquences for his mistakes. Will the millions come out of his pocket I think not. If a man cannot make one business venture succeed other than a pro sports team which he doesn't have to manage, How do we think he is going to successfully complete his duties now.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 241   End
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question