I need an answer to this John Kerry question : Swingers Discussion 294321061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI need an answer to this John Kerry question
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 241   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ironic. The best way to fight terrorism is through education. Teach our children and their children compassion, understanding, and how to get along, and in a generation or two you will see drastic changes.

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
The young men and women shouldn't be over there in the first place and should be getting their education, just a difference of opinion. As Edwards pointed out, the current administration also cut funding, let's face it --it is our generation and the middle class who is footing the bill for this and personally, don't think it is worth another one of those young men or women's lives.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Mixture of the education issue and the safety? -What about the safety of those young men and women who enlisted in the service because that is the only way they could afford to go to college because of the cost to do so and to have somewhat of an education and a better way of a life here who are now in Iraq--again who is protecting them? And what good is an education for them if they are not alive to see it? Still fail to see how anyone can believe that one leader and/or his administration, no matter who it is can ever guaranty anyone's safety, it can't be done.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Fearmongers would like everyone to believe that terrorists are going to get us, we're not safe, and nothing else matters or we're gonna die.

Ask a homeless person what they're more afraid of. Terrorists or freezing to death this winter. Ask someone living in poverty what they're more afraid of. Terrorists or not being able to feed their children. Ask someone without health care what they're more afraid of. Terrorists or dying from lack of or poor health care. Ask someone with a family and no job what they're more afraid of. Terrorists or all of the above? Ask the poor inner city child who droped out of school what he's most afraid of. Being shot by a gang member.

What are the odds of someone dying from one of the above compared to being killed by a terrorist?

Fact is, focusing on one thing, while neglecting everything else is poor policy and bad for everyone.

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
"Once a politician starts telling us what he is NOT going to be able to do for us, I'll start listening his economic plans."

Edwards last night: Now, I want to be honest with people. We can't eliminate this deficit. People have heard that over and over and over in four years. We cannot do it. We're in too deep a hole. But we can cut the deficit in half. And if we move, we can move this country back on a path to fiscal responsibility.

BTW, which children do we leave behind?

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
The federal government funds all special needs public school programs.The special needs children costs the schools 3 times as much as the so called normal students.Each individual public school government funding is done depending on the number of students in that school system.IE. If your city has 4 schools and only one of them has a special needs program that is the one who gets the most from the Feds.The percentage goes up and down per school on that basis. Funny how stats and percentages can waiver.Each has a set of stats to show how this works and then another has stats to show how that same something does not work .Who and how you believe is who and how you go.Perception can be misleading. As far as liberal and conservative : it would be great if they could split down the midle and make things work. Ie welfare one wants to increase spending one wants to decrease./ I say split it down the middle .Set a fair wage . Lets pick 12 dollars an hour ./ A person gets a job for 7 an hour the feds give them 5 dollars an hour........ less spending on the welfare program if it was done this way. Lets start a common sense party. As far as voting for kerry if he said august was swigners month. Would have to wait to see if he changes his mind first.this may take 20 years like his 20 years in the senate doing absolutely nothing but yet he NOW ideas that will make this country better then ever.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Who knows what you will need to do IF the worst case scenario happens and Kerry is elected. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE WILL DO ... CAN'T MAKE UP HIS DAMN MIND! And what if you don't get treated the way you think you should in a utopian society ... you gonna get to call John Edwards (Mr one-call ... that's all!) the weasley attorney. I agree with Shakespear on that account .... kill all attorneys! (not literally).

Since Bush is only for the WEATHY ... I guess that means the $600 dollars I got back last year after the cuts ... well, I have now joined the RICHEST 1% the Dems like to talk about!! NOT HARDLY! Not on $100,000 a year, not ME!

AS A VETERAN ... 20 years ... I find it utterly disgusting that Kerry put himself in for a Purple Heart for wounding HIMSELF!! This award is for brave men and women who put themselves in harms way ... to defend our country ... and in the process of doing so ... are wounded by ENEMY fire (NOT BY YOUR OWN STUPID MISTAKE!).

WHY has Kerry not brought up anything about his 19 year record in Congress. PROBABLY because he has not sponsored ANY LEGISLATION that has been adopted.

HOW is Kerry going to IMPROVE the INTELLIGENCE Community ... when he has been on the Senate Intelligence Committee for YEARS ... BUT, in all those years ... has ONLY ATTENDED LESS THAN 25% of the meetings. IN THE YEAR AFTER 9-11 ... HE ATTEND ABSOLUTELY NO INTELLIGENCE MEETINGS!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

Food for thought ..... FOR THOSE THAT ACTUALLY HAVE ANALYTICAL ABILITIES ... and are simply not MINDLESS ROBOTS who can't (or won't) think for themselves ... VERIFY INFORMATION BEFORE YOU PUT IT OUT AS FACT .... AND BEFORE YOU VOTE .... PLEASE BE INFORMED ... NOT JUST TOLD WHAT TO THINK!!

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel much better now!!

Gulfport MS
Username hidden
(3 posts)
November can't come soon enough, let's hope Georgey porgey keeps up the bad work 3w's dot gallup dot com/election2004/

Horsham PA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Get out your checkbooks. Write a check for $1600 and send it to Bush. Why? Because that’s your households share of the cost of war. Plus chip in a few hundred extra because we know the elderly and poor can’t afford their share of that. And keep that checkbook open because the cost keeps going up. Oh and don’t forget, Iraq IS NOT the WAR on terrorism. It’s just one battle according to Bush. An expensive battle to say the least. Especially for a war with no WMD’s and no concrete tie between Saddam and Osama. When we move on to the next battle on the war on terrorism, how much will that cost? How much are you willing to spend to "feel" safe? How long can Bush go without raising taxes? The deficit is growing, and the cost of war is growing, but Bush want’s lower taxes. You don’t need to be an accountant to figure that one out.

The War In Iraq Cost the United States $112,939,212,949 Instead, we could have insured 48,409,485 children for one year or hired 2,151,225 additional public school teachers for one year. or provided 2,864,663 students four-year scholarships at public universities . or built 1,613,420 additional housing units

Where else is your tax money going? $1.7 billion to Halliburton in contracts from the federal government (tax money) for reconstruction in Iraq, and is likely to garner hundreds of millions more. These contracts were dispensed without any other businesses, American or otherwise, having a chance to bid on them. Is that in the taxpayers best interests or Cheneys? Coincidence that Dick Cheney was the previous CEO of Halliburton? And continues to receive money from Halliburton.

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Just read this, it states the Clinton times fairly well.

www . enterstageright . com / archive / articles / 0800record.htm

of course remove the spaces that don't belong

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 241   End
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question