I need an answer to this John Kerry question : Swingers Discussion 294321041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI need an answer to this John Kerry question
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 241   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You sure can't label a liberal now can you! It hurts there feelings and it's just not right you liars! Stop calling them labels perfectmatch and I mean it! LOL

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Michael Moore ... a disingenuous film maker!

A man of words such as yourself should be able to decipher that "tidbit" CuriousNew Why do you ask?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
sweetblond_pa> "Perfectmatch ~ I'm looking forward to working you up as much as the political topics do! *wink* Kisses anywhere you want them ~ Mrs. SweetBlond"

Note to self: Must get more worked up about these political topics.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
if you want to be totally centrist then watch Fahrenhype 9/11 also. A movie that shows the biases and lies of Michael Moore.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Smooth, yes I am very intelligent. Very little of my opinion is based on anything Michael Moore stated in his movie, my opinion of George Bush was solid before I saw the movie, and even before 9/11. This movie simply reaffirmed my position. For you to simply chalk up all of his claims to be 'out and out lies' is just silly, can you prove t hat they are lies? This is the difference, I will not believe something simply because somebody says it, I want it proven to me, I want it substantiated. I did not claim that Michael Moore was able to substantiate anything, and we all know that GWB has been unable to substantiate diddly squat. What this movie did though was raise questions, more questions. Did none of it raise questions for you? How about this, if it was all lies, do you not think he would currently be getting his ass sued off for liable and slander by all the companies and people he sited in the movie? Is it as simple as people are just too afraid to believe that their great leader and everything they previously believed may have been wrong? GWB has done nothing for the betterment of the US and the american people. The american people will spend generations paying for what he has done. Your grandchildren's children will still be paying for GBW and Cheney's selfserving warmongering. How is that for a kick in the ass? God bless America, cuz lord knows we need it.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I could suggest as many links to sites that confirm my belief in my president but then equally you too could suggest a few in return that suggest your belief is correct. There is equal lies and truths on both sides of the table. Links to Osama and Saddam have been documented widely and even the most powerful Democrats, Republicans, Commissions and Comities have admitted and documented this! You and I have to fight it out on November 2nd and that will be the only true way to gauge a winner to this debate I am just sad that we respectfully cancel out each others vote.

Now we do know that the Democrats have already set this up so that when Bush is reelected that they can cry foul of our electoral process but funny how it has worked for over 200 years and just 4 years ago it all of a sudden is corrupt! This system has been corrupt for many years not just since a Republican has been in office!

Michael Moore... WOW! KandC bring something that has truth and Merritt and is not deemed fictional entertainment by most people! The thought that a disingenuous film maker can effect so many by his lies and deceit is beyond the pale. I like to chat with you KandC from time to time so don't take this as an attack on you but if even half of his information were true Michael Moore would already have been killed by the Republican party!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I have always thought that George W. Bush was just a tad bit too shady, too vague with responses to questions, and too quick to totally evade a question. Last night we watched Farenheit 911. Every person should see this movie. I am not a stupid person, very intelligent actually; and I'm well aware that there are biases in everything. Everything in this movie is subject to such bias, and everything in this movie can only be taken in light of its source. I personally think Michael Moore is a brilliant movie maker. As to the content of this movie, if half of the information presented in it is true, or even has basis in any truth (which almost everything does) then Bush should not be re-selected. If this movie does not raise questions in people who are such staunch supporters, then I feel really sad for the state of politics and democracy in the US. Anybody would be better in office. I sat here shaking my head in disbelief when the movie ended, amazed that anybody could think this man is fit to be the leader of the greatest country on earth, that he has anybody's interests but his own on the agenda.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
They didn't have to ship them FedEx oldnutz, all they have to do is be in your neighborhood at the right time to make you a believer! New York and Washington DC are not that far from MD why don't you see that! Do you think it cant happen here again? Time and time again Saddam is linked to terrorism. He is the WMD we were looking for!

PS. Bush kicked Kerry's A55 tonight in the debate and Dang I enjoyed it! This will be a great weekend.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
How can any of you believe either candidate is totally honest? C'mon they are politicians that hypocritically attack each other to cover up what the other said about them it is a political game that Kerry is better at playing but hopefully the American people want a leader not another wimpy Carter talk a lot and do nothing president. Oh wait Carter didn't even talk tough...

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
"Obladi- always enjoy your posts - but just because we will never be 100% safe does not mean we don't do what we think is necessary"

I just re-read my post. I'm not sure why you thought I said we shouldn't do what's necessary.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 241   End
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question