I need an answer to this John Kerry question : Swingers Discussion 294321031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI need an answer to this John Kerry question
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 241   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love a debate that allows the competitors to kick sand in each others ideas and then shake hands in the end and realize that it is just a conflict of beliefs and view points. I respect the views of all that have avidly posted on this thread and found myself nodding my head in agreement with oldnutz and Curious New in their most recent posts! (I quickly stopped that! LOL) I can only say that I learn more from talking and debating issues than the media BY FAR!! I also agree with Perfect that we will not change each others minds and we have to agree to disagree.

I am a General Manager for a Fortune 500 retail and Wholesale food and beverage company and I oversee 20 stores In the Central Texas area. I travel during the week a lot and do not find the time to get in here on weekdays. I studied Business and Marketing and political science and I was offered a great job several years ago and dropped out to be where I am now. I still have ambition to return and finish my last year in the near future since it will be required to promote up from which I am looking into at this moment.

If nothing else I will walk away informed!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
please do tell I am all ears

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I guess 9/11 didnot happen ......huh olds

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Absolutely!

(ar ar ar)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
perfectmatch> "Nothing is black and white"

Except the statement that "nothing is black and white", right? Or is that statement ALSO subject to relativity?

8^)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
perfectmatch> "People having opposite views discussing them in the open and with passion - It just doesn't get any better."

Yeah, right. After what Sweetblond wrote here about getting worked up, I can see why you have such a positive view of it!

"I've also reaffirmed my belief that the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle."

All kidding aside... if you believe (and are re-affirming that belief) that the truth lies somewhere in the middle, shouldn't you be arguing passionately for the middle? I don't want to put project motives to you personally, but I'm supposing one reason someone would do so may be that it can be difficult to argue a point that favors your opponent's position. But that is what makes an argument credible.

(the other) Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
We were already at war with Iraq just in a cease fire since 1993. Now we tried to reason with the surrendering country for 12 years even pulled the help of a corrupt UN and Iraq defaulted in our demands of which was stated in the cease fire agreement. So we did not invade them only finished the war! Throughout history no country that has invaded another country and won the war has ever given the defeated country so many chances to abide by the cease fire agreement. We are not installing a western style government as it would only fall the way of the shaw of Iran. We are securing them the right to vote for a government of the people of Iraq's choice. ( I won't say we are not influencing them toward a free Iraq though) Please anyone show me proof of the U.S. receiving royalties or spoils of oil from Iraq and I will show you $2.00 a gallon Gasoline that disputes all that free oil!

(This is a personal insight not a proven fact.) I live in an area that has a large military base within 50 miles (Fort Hood) I hear in my interviewing for employees such a different side of the war than I hear on the news. Over and over I hear that it is insurgents from across the boarder that infiltrate Iraq not the Iraqi people that are attacking American troops. Not one military man/woman that I interviewed has said different nor thinks we did the wrong thing by finishing this war! It is funny however that every one of my interviews think Kerry is doing the same thing to our troops as he did after his term in Vietnam!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Perfect said:

"Yes - Adolph Hitler and the Nazi's were FAR LEFT!!!!"

Not that Liberals were Nazi's, please stop spinning these posts!

Curious, I did not quote McCain without attribution and presented it in this forum as if it were some pithy insight of my own! I did in fact use a word that describes my opinion and agreement with him.

Here is what John McCain said in his speech in front of the RNC:

"And certainly not a disingenuous film maker who would have us believe that Saddam's Iraq was an oasis of peace when in fact it was a place of indescribable cruelty, torture chambers, mass graves and prisons that destroyed the lives of the small children held inside their walls. "

If I would have used that quote and called it my own then I would expect you to correct me. You should have done some homework before you accused me of plagiarism!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Mischief glancing in...

This thread has nothing to do with politics. It's "mental masturbation" at it's best.

Moore is successful. He's on your radar scope. He won, regardless of stripe. I gave him NO play.

Talking about play... Yucky poo..not my type at all.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
oldnutz, it was phrased as a question not a name called to anyone. Isn't it Terry (head of the Democratic party) McCullough that is constantly calling GWB a liar? You know you might be right about that last post!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 241   End
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question