I need an answer to this John Kerry question : Swingers Discussion 294321021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI need an answer to this John Kerry question
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 241   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a question about GWB admitting he was wrong going into and overtaking Iraq...

Pragmatically speaking, *can* a president do that and not make us the target of world retribution? I'm not talking about honesty or integrity, just pragmatics. Wouldn't such an admission turn out to be sentencing the US government to unlimited demands for retribution?

Would *any* president do such a thing?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Curious. heed you own advice. Read through your old posts and apply the same standard you requested of me.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
I guess I am wrong in thinking it is more than a coincidence that there has been no domestic attacks since 9-11. It appears to me that anyone who refuses to acknowledge this and give the Bush administration credit is therefore a non objective person.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
Now I need a cigarette after that mental masturbation!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Damit Curious, I tried to walk away informed!

I agree with almost all that you said except I also think we need to be vigilant. We can not go back to the no worry times of the 80's and 90's as we were not afraid of anything in the world. Fear makes a people do the right thing and the wrong thing but no doubt fear is a intangible that comes with life. As Americans we have always had to find some other nation or body to be the bad guy as we always see ourselves as the good "white hat" guy. (Indians, British, Germans, Germans, Japanese, Russians, Koreans, Russians Chinese, Russians to name a few.) Don't you think the government knows that without an adversary we are only generic in all aspects of our culture? An enemy or a competitor makes a capitalistic society stronger and more vibrant something to shoot for so to speak. Competition fuels our society and terrorists are a threat that creates that adversary or goal. We can not become complacent as we did in the 90's, sort of fat and lazy and without competition. Whether it is as bad as some may believe or only an overreaction violent acts as these have been around for many years and we won't end them no matter what either political party says to us.

So darn it, I agree with you Curious! Silly me I could ramble on here about this forever. unfortunately I will have to wait to get these replies to this Friday. See y'all then!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Olds, Curious. I could not disagree with you more.The fact is the threat of terrorism is real whether it is domestic or international.Now no one is suggesting thet we all hide and cower in our homes but on the other hand we need to go about our daily business and at the same time be aware of our surroundings.We all have to realise that there are people out there that means us harm and would not hesitate to inflict harm on us be be our children our spouses whomever.We cannot no Must Not forget what happenned on 9/11 and we must forget what we felt and we must always be awre that this will happen againif we dont as a nation do something about it. We must also as a nation maintain vigilance so that we dont let the government take away our liberties for the sake of security because to do that only plays into the hands of the terrorist

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
thatshould be 5 instead of %.........still waitng for my explaination

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Contunued.... Currently own a small Mortgage Brokage Firm with % employees Married to my best friend and lover with 3 kids

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I myself have enjoyed these postings and quite a lot of thoughtful and insiteful comments have been made.It has been a real pleasure debating the issues with you guys and I must say I have the most profound respect for the sharing of ideas and the virtue of open and frank discussions.It is quite telling in a society where one can argue their political and religious points of veiw and not be maligned or harmed in any way. thumbs up guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!!. back ground: Bachalors degree in Ecomonics and Accounting(University of the west Indies) Emigrated from Jamaica in 1994.....tp be contunued

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
well....... curious could you please explain to me why i would really want to know how you came that conclusion (overblown that is)

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 241   End
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question