Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum I need an answer to this John Kerry question
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 241   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gary,

Don't you remember there are 2 Americas Two Kerry's, two etc...? You see thats why most "L" "l" Liberals are flip floppers cause they see 2 of everything. I did however look into this a bit more and pulled up the Merriam Webster on line dictionary to get a definition and see if they have two spellings and surprising enough there is only one. Just another exaggerated and misleading statement!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
regarding debate in general...

I have NEVER seen he advantage of using sarcasm or belittling comments - whether they are directed at a person or at a philosophy. I see it happening on both sides of the debate, although it takes different forms depending on what side the speaker is on (and I've seen all the major speakers here use it). Frankly, I see it alienating the opponent and thus making them less receptive to change. And isn't change (as a result of a convincing argument) why we debate? It takes some finesse to structure an argument in such a way that it avoids alienation - but wouldn't the results be worth the effort?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Now olds I am not a lawyer.But that last post sent my head spinning are you saying that there are 2 liberals like 2 cholesterols one good and one bad and that you are the good liberal because it is in lower case. Now i am not the brightest so please go slow with me on this one.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I stand corrected curious I was wrong on both counts.But you sure sound like one. Not that being a liberal is a bad thing your beliefs are what they are whatever they are.Whats inportant is for one to have a belief stucture a guide if you will. And again i stand corrected.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Eric you have contibuted greatly to these here debates dont let these guys get to ya!!!!! Suck it up move on and show them the falacy of their aurguments,you have been through worst than this I know you have it in you and remember only liberals cut and run

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
As i see curious and olds try to spin their comments away I cant stop thinking of Kerry and Edwards and then it hit me..... all four of them are liberals and all four of them are lawyers.......now would you expect any better.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Hey Y'all! Missed all of you! Glad to see we are all getting along again! LMAO

*Rolling up my sleeves and getting ready to jump back in!*

I am too tired to respond to this tonight as we will surely convene tomorrow!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
oldnutz:

Lawyers like to argue (discuss). Some folks get frustrated. Merely because frustation sets in, is no indication of a person's ability to discuss something.

I've found 2 types of people who have knowledge. Those who use their knowledge to elevate themselves. Those who use their knowledge to educate others. The second type don't talk down or up. They communicate in a neutral manner.

Humility is a virtue I've found worth cultivating. I have NO time for pompus, controlling, arguementative jerks. Care did the same thing I did in private. Open trap door.. Eject.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Eric:

Glad to see you are not wasting time with that one. Suggest another hot tub encounter..instead. Let me know when. Mine should be up after this weekend.

Smile.

Mischef

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"I didn't have sex with THAT woman!"

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 241   End
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question