I need an answer to this John Kerry question : Swingers Discussion 2943210101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI need an answer to this John Kerry question
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 241   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Would anyone seriously vote for a candidate based on only one criterion?

Austin TX

Username hidden
(544 posts)
Maybe if he said he invented the lifestyle?

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(1430 posts)
I think we need a Lady President. Anybody agree or disagree?

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(7 posts)

Cape May NJ

Username hidden
(115 posts)
Bush and Kerry are both idiots. I would not vote for either. The idea of a woman president sounds interesting, but I don't think most of America is ready for that quite yet. Heck, we can't even elect anyone of a different race yet, let alone a woman. People need to change their views before any of this will ever happen. I myself am a Independant, so I vote for whoever sounds like the lesser of all evils, not just who's in the two major parties.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
No I would not! Been there done that, when I was young and stupid. Was registered independant, leaned democrat, because they supported legalization of pot. We all see that never happened. My daughter is the same now. She supports Dean, because he promises gay marriage. Alot older and a little wiser now. I am registered republican, I would not vote for Kerry regardless of what special interest of mine he promised to address. I now vote for what I think is best for the country, even if it is not best for me. I support allowing gays to marry. I'm not concerned about an amendmant banning it. Amendmants need to be ratified, and such an amendmant will surley fail. I no longer consider voting a right, I consider it a civic duty. Kerry favors raising taxes and increasing the size of government. 29% of all Americans work for the federal government, either directly or indirectly. How much bigger do we want big brother to get???? Is a bigger big brother what this country really needs???? I don't think more goverment is the answer to anything.

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I love to see how Republicans are such sheep who get led to slaughter. George bush has raped this country and destroyed the economy, and he blames it on 9/11. This is a guy who's father set him up in business numerous times, and every time he left each one, when those businesses started failing. The only business that actually survived with his leadership was a baseball team, and who couldn't lead a baseball franchise. George Bush is just another example of a corporate CEO raiding the coffers, where we are in a 451 billion dollar deficit, and millions of people are unemployed because of this President!!!! Don't start a war, and disguise it as a search for weapons of mass destruction from an imminent threat, when it all deals with how the US can get international oil, George's corporate buddies can get richer by rebuilding Iraq and the unfinished business from George's father in not going after Saddam in the Gulf War. Wake up America, ABB(Any But Bush)!!!!

Horsham PA

Username hidden
(44 posts)
We are going to do the write in thing.... Funshine for President!!!! She has our vote!!!!!!!!!!!! amoung other things....hehehehe R & K

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Btw Salty, are you watching the trees as you swerve to miss the deer???

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Salty, if you're calling me a sheep, you better reread what I wrote.

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 241   End
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question