I need an answer to this John Kerry question : Swingers Discussion 29432101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI need an answer to this John Kerry question
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question
Created by: letrap
Original Starting post for this thread:
Picture this: You are a Republican. John Kerry suddenly announces openly that he has secretly enjoyed the swinging lifestyle for a number of years, and that if he became President he would help pass an amendment that every year from now on, the month of August would be National Swingers month, dedicated and set aside for all swingers in the lifestyle. YOUR DAY IN THE SUN !! Would you vote for him this November ?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 241   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The topic is needing an answer to the John Kerry question. I think it got answered.

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(319 posts)
I know, I saw that and said here we go again! LMAO

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Hmmm.... Hadn't heard about all that!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I know I'm going to regret getting more into this topic...

CuriousNew> "That being the case Perfect, start saving your money..."

That sounds like a scare tactic. Nevertheless, the alternative is to force other people to pay my bills. That, in principle, is the problem. Do I have the right to take other people's money to pay for my misfortune? Wouldn't it be better to make that voluntary?

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Does this "right" to healthcare need to be government sponsored? Couldn't it come from voluntary sources, with us all free to make donations?

"Davy Crockett"

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
I had not heard that but he must have been in front of a conservative voter. He is subject to changing his mind on that tomorrow.

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
It is similar as I had stated Curious but not the same. I am sure you have used adjectives to describe something that was described to you. After all we don't dispute that he is a film maker! Anyway that subject is dead, thank you for the compliment as I respect your posts also.

Oldnutz, you show more prudence than you did in the earlier post as I agree with you and would like to see a candidate that was more like FDR but Kerry isn't even a resemblance of that reverenced President. I personally don't know a real FDR liberal. Do you?

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I feel really left out Curious!!!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Again olds help me out here i still dont see two liberals in the defination that you just gave. Remember we are not too bright here being our minds are small.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
4play, I dont like you any more.....you stole my punch line....lmao Now olds, tell me in your estimation.....which liberal is Kerry the 1700,s one or the new and progressive one.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 241   End
TOPIC: I need an answer to this John Kerry question