I AM SO TIRED OF : Swingers Discussion 43110
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI AM SO TIRED OF
TOPIC: I AM SO TIRED OF
Created by: ou812yuck The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
That bugs me too. I talked for quite a while with a guy who sounded so our type. Then he tells me his gf only wants to watch which is definately not what their profile states. Then he says he has to meet us first, yada yada yada.......then asked if we could meet, without our SO's. Even after I told him I never ever play alone he kept asking. Finally ended up blocking him.

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Taking time to read a profile (and yes, some many be extremely lengthy) and write a couple/single thinking we fit what they are looking for then not even have a no thank you, etc. Recently, we wrote a couple close in proximity a few times (the Mr. has limited pc time and didn't realize I had already written) and finding out that we had communicated prior with them at length (but never meeting) as they were listed on this site under a previous name, but not having the courtesy to state that under we read a certification on another profile. Basically I (the Ms.) cannot stand rude, inconsiderate people, period, no time in life to be rude to others, life is too short.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
Don, glad you got over it. You're such a cool guy it's her loss.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I had worse luck for the few times I was looking for a single male. I could pick out who was married and trying to cheat. And it was far too many! I said I wanted someone very local to me, because I intended to visit him home and be sure he really was a single guy. I said that straight out, and still some of them (far away) tried to lie. Jerks!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
We are tired of people posting events onsites and NOT SHOW up for their own party. We saw a posting on another site for a party at a hotel about 30 minutes from us. We emailed asking certain questions and were emailed back the answers. We checked emails before leaving to make sure nothing was canceled and headed out to the party. NO ONE showed up.............. Now that is what I call BAD. We checked on line at the hotel to see if any emails about the party and no emails..then we went on to their profile............GONE VANISHED BOY WERE WE PISSED... Needless to say we learned a hard lessen. The good thing is we went to the lounge (for a well needed drink LOL ) at the hotel and saw a couple we knew and ended up having a gret time.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: I AM SO TIRED OF