IS IT ALL REALLY WORTH IT : Swingers Discussion 44628
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumIS IT ALL REALLY WORTH IT
TOPIC: IS IT ALL REALLY WORTH IT
Created by: intriguing694u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
orange balls cheetos here. we feel its not our duty to turn people onto swinging, they can find a pastime that fits thier own needs

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Damn! I missed the original posting, and from a single male.

Coudersport PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
Would never even concider turning someone into a swinger. It is something thta can destroy your life.

I know alot of people who would never survive this kind of a lifestyle. Its just not for them. It may not be that they have a close mind that they do not swing. Many people can except things outside their own personal norm as ok. Just not for them.

Now we did introduce a coupe to the lifestyle. They had their curriosities and came to us. So it wasn't that we actually convinced them.

Just feel what this is asking , would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Interesting post. Craig and i have a big group of friends from the lifestyle that we get together with pretty much every other weekend. We meet up at a regular club and we are there so often that anyone that goes there regularly knows that we are swingers. There are some who play what is called the vanilla game. All they do is go up to people give them a business card and explain what the lifestyle is. There have been a few single females who have joined us for fun later that night and even a couple where the male is high profile in the Philly area. It is always a no pressure thing. Even if they decide to come up to the room later that evening nothing is forced on them. They are given the space and time to get comfortable and do whatever it is they want. If nothing happens we don't mind we just made another friend is all.

I believe the big difference between what we do and what is talked about in the post though is that there is a reference to close minded people, befriending someone, pretending to be just interested in their friendship, and then hitting them with a bomb. I feel that is just wrong because it is deceptive. We would never approach current friends with swinging for fear of losing their friendship or being ousted. We already have enough trouble with a friend that suspects we are in the lifestyle blabbering her mouth around to people. It's a pain in the ass playing damage control.

We aren't ashamed to be swingers. It's not that at all. People who aren't in the lifestyle though have the wrong take on it and say the stupidest things. This is why we feel the need to control the damage. If a friend would approach us with genuine interest we would be more then happy to help them decide if the lifestyle is for them or not.

Why do we only play with those in the lifestyle isn't because we are black balling people. It's because we know its safe. There is little change of being judged (although there are still swingers out there who feel the need to judge others.)

Just my 25 cents.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: IS IT ALL REALLY WORTH IT