I've been a bad mama! : Swingers Discussion 2179031021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI've been a bad mama!
TOPIC: I've been a bad mama!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I knew that , i am sorry if I implied that.

My point was merely that there are extremes that cause such to happen. I am sure most of us have what are lapses in judgement .

Not out right nuts like that grandfather was .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
If I ever wind up in a wheelchair, I'm definitely putting spinners on it.

I once sent my kid to bed with no dinner because she refused to try scalloped potatoes and developed a sudden tummy ache that prevented her from eating anything else on her plate. I put her plate in the fridge and later in the evening when she said she was hungry, I offered it to her again but the tummy ache reappeared. I took the plate out breakfast the next day and she refused again citing another tummy ache. I pulled it out again for lunch and she decided to eat it....and loved the potatoes.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
ok Looking, just for the record I am not THAT bad with my kids! I can generally tell when they are really hurt, or at least have the common sense to observe them until I am sure! That is a terrible situation for the kid/now adult.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Like2- I hear you,

a bit off the topic But I know a kid who, when he was younger had a pretty bad accident on a motcross track ( while screwing around) Other kids went and got his Idiot grandfather who then started yanking on the kid telling him to " man up" . needles to say the Kids spinal cord ended up being partially severed. The kid Now @30 is parylized from the mid waist down, rumor has it that The over zealous gramps may have caused some of the damage by insisting the kid needed to toughen up , and by refusing to wait for an ambulance .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
I admit I am tough on my kids when it comes to sports injuries. I tell them they have two options, either I need to call 911 or they are ok...pick one! Well, a couple years ago coaching my sons wrestling team (he was 10 at the time) a kid slammed into his arm and he was holding it saying it hurt. I told him to stop whining and go sit down for a while and "shake it off". A while later one of the parents observing asked me if he was ok, it did not "sound" good. I asked what she meant by sound good, to which she replied the "pop" when his arm was hit...an hour and x-ray later, his arm was confirmed as broke right below the elbow...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
My parents left my oldest, at church, where we were having a family reunion. It was an hour before they realized it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
I handed the car keys to a valet, with my youngest in the car seat and let them drive away. Took about 10 minutes for them to bring the car back with me in complete hysteria!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
I locked each of mine in with the keys on different occasions- once it was bitterly cold and once it was boiling hot.

(I should perhaps retire from motherhood.)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3987 posts)
Oh and keys were locked in, with him.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
I almost left my oldest, at the bowling alley, one night. I also locked him, in the car, by accident, when he was a baby.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
TOPIC: I've been a bad mama!