I've been a bad mama! : Swingers Discussion 2179031011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI've been a bad mama!
TOPIC: I've been a bad mama!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Encouraging child relationships is definitely bad parenting. Because of this, your son might actually grow up to respect women. I'm surprised the state hasn't already kicked in your front door to seize your kids. Seriously, who the hell thinks that what you're doing is bad?

Related note: Parents who swear excessively at or around their kids. After 18 years in the Marines, I swear with the best of them and other than the very occasional slip of the tongue, I have never dropped bombs around my kids. And I've definitely never directed foul language at them. But it happens almost without fail.....go to the grocery store or Wal Mart or a gas station and there's some trashy skank or asshole cussing up and down the street with their kids in tow.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
OK, apparently, both I and the parents of my son's little gf are all "bad parents". They're in fourth grade. They've been "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" since first grade. This past year or so, we take them out on "dinner dates". I let my son pick out some flowers for her, and they get to enjoy each others' company, her mom and I are good friends {she'd the not-so-vanilla gf I often refer to}, and my four year old gets to annoy the heck out of the lovebirds. We're all at the same table, so it's well-supervised. Our theory is that if they have "dates" like this the next several years, they will already be accustomed to how a date should go long before they're left to their own devices and they get other ideas of how a date should go. I may have been off to a late start with the whole mom thing, but I'm in NO hurry to be a grandma!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10718 posts)
My friends chuckle at me from time to time, because I'm not the "June Cleaver" type. I buy my older boy nice shirts with pirate skulls on them and we essentially did our own version of civil disobedience with my older boy wearing them to school, since they were supposed to be banned. Nobody says "boo" about it now. My younger boy even had a little top when he was about a year old with skulls and diaper pins in place of crossbones. It was adorable! I let them wear jeans with busted out knees because Levis look good that way. My friends' kids all have short, slicked down hair and shiny faces. Mine may have messy faces and longer hair, but my older boy grew his beautiful, thick, golden hair out for Locks of Love last year. I was so proud of him, especially when the men at the church would call him out about his hair and he would patiently explain to them what he was doing and who it would benefit.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10718 posts)
savandwin HAHAHA I love it when people think they know everything! I once had someone tell me their kid couldn't come over our house when I was working or out because there was no adult supervision. We had no choice, my kids and I have been alone since they were 4-12. So they had to watch themselves or go to work with me. I trusted them and the judge said the oldest could watch her little sister. Well, her kid was pregnant as a senior and mine was off to boot camp right out of high school. hmmmm adult supervision huh? I think some parents hold the leash too tight and make it worse for their kids.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I'm a bad mom. I even had a "friend" tell me so. My oldest gave up meat when he was 15 by 17 he was a total vegan. By the time the youngest was 13 she too gave up meat. I quit cooking completely for them then. Before allowing each other to become vegetarian or vegan I made them research healthy eating guidelines so they knew what the needed to eat to compensate for the lack of dairy or protein . My friend was so proud to brag her children ate what she put in front of them , I was also proud to point out that her kids had poor grades, one stole money from the store she owned and both had been caught by the police for drinking under age. During the period my kids were meatless not one of them drank, did drugs or missed a day of school. I also let all 3 of my boys dye their hair jet black by the age of 15 . Worse in the summer they had no bed time after age 12 , they slept when they felt like it . I have to this day never caught any of my children in a lie ,no ones been busted and they don't steal. I raised them to think for themselves, make a lot of their own choices and didn't sweat the little things. Basically I fucked them up for life lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Kitten, we are bad parents ( according to both of our kids) since they both want tat's , and we have both stated to them wehn you fly the coop for good , you have my blessings, until them No. We aren't against ink We are against impish decisions that may have ramifications when they are 35 VS at 21.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
we took both of our sons for tattoos when they turned 16.

my son had a friend over once, and they were playing in the back yard. they came in with the friend crying and holding his arm, saying he fell on the swing set ladder and heard a pop sound. i told him it looked fine and stop whining. i didnt feel like driving him home at the time and waited until hubby got home to take him home. the poor kid was in a cast all summer long, yup it was broken.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
Fun thats over the top with social services, my youngest (13) rarely wears a coat and has shorts on much of the winter...if he is cold he will put more clothes on...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
looking, I did not think you were implying that, no need to apologize!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
I've been a bad mama... I Paid for ALL 3 of my kids first Tattoos. LOL

I've been a bad mama... I did not make my kids wear coats in the cold. I figured they knew what it meant to be cold. The school threatened Social Services on me. I won... After I showed the school the kids' had "Starter" jackets.

I've been a bad mama... I let my kids make mistakes, even if I knew it would follow them into adulthood.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 49   End
TOPIC: I've been a bad mama!