I've been a bad mama! : Swingers Discussion 2179031041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI've been a bad mama!
TOPIC: I've been a bad mama!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
User Details are only visible to members.
There was a discussion about this before, on here. It was amazing how many think you shouldn't drink, at all, in front of children. I, personally, don't get it. If you feel it is that bad, why do it at all?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I didn't mean to suggest that - I just wanted to clarify.

I think light drinking in front of kids is perfectly fine. In fact, hiding it like it's some kind of dirty secret may send the wrong message, in my opinion.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19137 posts)
I can't tell you the last time I was "wasted" I rarely drink more then a couple of drinks all evening.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
Big difference between "drinking" and "getting wasted" in front of your kids.....

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19137 posts)
wow if your kids seeing you drink make you a bad mama, mine is going to hell. I drank wine with dinner almost every night in my childhood. Ah growing up Italian.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
I drink WITH my kids ;)

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19137 posts)
I too drink in front of my kids. I can assure you, it has not impacted them negatively.

I fed them cereal for dinner more than once or twice, but hey, it was good quality cereal, not Lucky Charms!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Apparently I am a bad mama because I drink, in front of my child. Seems so many think it is horrible to do. I am curious, how else are kids suppose to know how to drink responsible, if they are never shown.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Come on, fess up, we wont hold it against you. I know that we all want people to think that we're model parents, we never leave our brethren in the car, we never let them go to the bathroom by themselves, we've all child proofed our homes from the crumb catchers, heck, we never let them cry... blah blah blah...

Ok, now that all that pc bullshit is done with, how have you been a bad parent. Examples, please.

btw - This stems from listening to the morning radio show yesterday.. the hosts were talking about this, there were some nutty callers, with pretty crazy stories.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
TOPIC: I've been a bad mama!