I've been a bad mama! : Swingers Discussion 2179031031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI've been a bad mama!
TOPIC: I've been a bad mama!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You guys are light weights--- when my kids were @ 9& 11 , I took both of them to see soutpark the movie, since I rationalized how bad could it be.... My wife had asked me about it prior to going, but I rationalized again how bad could it be....

That wasn't the worst, Later that year, I took both to see AC/DC , and intorduced them to a Crack head who happened to sit next to me and proceeded spark up for the first 30 min's of the show. At one point the young lady offered to "assist me " , for helping cover her flame , since the security crew was frocible removing people from the arena. It was a banner night for being a parent I will tell you, let alone year.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Crud. By these standards, Child Protective Services should be called on me immediately. I have a drink in front of my girls. They know all the best cuss words and can use them in appropriately (both situationally and grammatically correct). I let them listen to music with explicit lyrics. I talk about sex with them. And our nanny had a nervous breakdown and abandoned not only my two daughters but her own tween daughter at our house.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
I have bookmarked this thread, will post when i have one! :)

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I cuss, in front of my kiddo.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
Wait!

How does that make me a bad mama?!?!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
I agree with Scandle. Lets discuss the topic :).

I once had a housekeeper, that apparently I didn't screen particularly well. The babysitter said that while we were at work, the housekeeper was raiding the liquor closet. To make matters worse, when she took our then 7 month old son to the park and had to return unexpectedly because the child pooped. She walked in, on the housekeeper having drinks with her boyfriend, in our dining room!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Back to the OP - some would say the fact that I talk about sex (general terms, not personally) with my kids makes me a bad mother.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9083 posts)
totally agree here as well. Although I don't give my kids wine with dinner like my parents did lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I agree, VA.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
The first person a kid sees drinking shouldn't be their friends.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 49   End
TOPIC: I've been a bad mama!