Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › I'm so old I
TOPIC: I'm_so_old_I
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
actually dialed a rotary phone before, while watching a black and white tv with rabbit ears.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 90  Next »
1 to 10 of 896
User Details are only visible to members.
ISOI ~Have my Poodle Skirt some place in this house.

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11714 posts)
What the fokk are you talking about?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
You are talking of what it was like before Bill Clinton and all the free money from the dot com and housings scams. These kids that where teens in Clinton's free money anything goes no laws enforced presidency are adults now.

The kids in college now are even more uncivilized. they have been raised by parents that are never home are completely material and spend money until their last credit card is maxed out. These kids where never let out of the house to do anything without a parent holing their hands all the way through the end of high school. All these kids know is what they have put into their heads by the TV for most of their childhood .scary scary stuff.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6084 posts)
I remember when people liked good and acted civilized for airtrave. I was recently telling my kids about my first trip on an airplane when we emigrated to the US. How everyone was dressed in their Sunday best. The flight attendants took the time to talk to you. If you were a kid, boy were you in for a treat. They had kiddie packs with little planes, a set of pilot wings for you.... and to think this was only the mid 70s yet it seems like it could have been a hundred years ago.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
Agree with the post about how people used to dress. I saw some recent photos of the crowd at disney world back in the 50's or 60's. Ladies all looked like ladies and not young girls looking like hoochie mama sluts in public. Men had clean clothes and looked like men.

Then I saw of a photo of a Disney crowd from just last year. It was pretty disgusting in comparisons. Especialy the women and girls.

Buchanan GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
"..wear a dress with no underwear..."

-Something tells me I'd go from wood to Wood?

Luckily I'm a tree-hugger. ;-)

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3455 posts)
"How 'bout you be there to catch me when I fall instead? "

Ok!!!..start climbing and wear a dress with no underwear. It will lessen the load some. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I don't remember any "Krazy Kar", but....

They still make "Green Machines". A kid in our neighborhood has one.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28575 posts)
Krazy Kar SoGood?

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3455 posts)
Smarter. Sure. -How 'bout you be there to catch me when I fall instead? Then it can be a 2/1 wipeout and maybe get a discount at the ER. :)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3455 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 90  Next »
1 to 10 of 896
TOPIC: I'm so old I
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.