Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › I'm so old I
TOPIC: I'm_so_old_I
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
actually dialed a rotary phone before, while watching a black and white tv with rabbit ears.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 82  Next »
1 to 10 of 816
User Details are only visible to members.
Supr, I believe you're thinking of the Texaco gas commercial. You can trust your car to the man who wears a star, the Texaco star.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I'm so old I remember watching Topo Gigo on the Ed Sullivan Sunday show..... also watched the Beatles when they were on the show.... :) Gas was 21 cents too. But still having fun...

Independence OR
Username hidden
(20 posts)
AWWWWWW POOR BABY.... He had to fuck 3 girls LOL............. Next time only fuck 2 LOL... But I do remember the commercial where the gas station guy's were whistling , and marching.. But know i'm so old I can't remember the name of the gas company... ;((

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(329 posts)
I remember T V dinners in foil tray's , and tasted good!!!! OH and you had to put them in the oven...

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(329 posts)
I'm so old I......

....feel the pain when I drink vast amounts of alcohol, dance energetically, and fuck 3 different women in a 12 hour period. It started Saturday night, and continued into mid afternoon Sunday. I'm not 18 anymore. Someday I'll learn that.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1418 posts)
OMG Tigg, I'll never forget him, no matter what name he went by.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I remember cassius clay

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12380 posts)
isoi remember waiting in the lines to get gas in the 70's (sitting in my mom's gas guzzler from the 60's).

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12050 posts)
ISO I remember when gas was leader for 26 cents a gallon, diesel was 39 cents a gallon, coke was 10 cents a bottle with a 2 cent deposit on the bottle. You could buy condoms in most men's rooms at gas stains for a quarter

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
That's old ...... :-)

North Port FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 82  Next »
1 to 10 of 816
TOPIC: I'm so old I
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.