Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › I'm so old I
TOPIC: I'm_so_old_I
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
actually dialed a rotary phone before, while watching a black and white tv with rabbit ears.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 81  Next »
1 to 10 of 805
User Details are only visible to members.
ISO I remember Raleigh cigarettes had coupons on the pack and in the cartoon. Grandma was a 2 pack a day person. Didn't take long to get gifts.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1273 posts)
ISOI remember S& H green and Gold stamps

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(299 posts)
ISO I remember going through the checkout line at the super market when the cashier would have to punch in by hand each individual price as they said the pice out loud back to you.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(691 posts)
ISO I remember a Super market chain Grand Union

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5866 posts)
I'm so old I didn't have to register for the draft...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19335 posts)
i remember the milk in glass bottles delivered by the milkman. and we also got orange juice delivered in the glass bottles too. little metal insulated box by the back door.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9668 posts)
Thank GOD you quit. ISO I remember the bread truck delivered bread to the door. There was a truck that delivered potato chips, in cans (Charlie Chips). Lastly, I remember when ford brought out its mustang.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1273 posts)
ISO ,As a teenager ,when I started smoking ( dumb idea ) I started smoking Parliament ,Their are long gone and I stopped smoking once I started nursing school (good Idea )

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(5866 posts)
tbr, it is not that there are more Billionaires. It is called INFLATION. I remember when a penny was 100% copper

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2149 posts)
I'm so old I remember when the Andy Griffith Show first started. "Opie" (Ron Howard) was six years old. I was nine.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 81  Next »
1 to 10 of 805
TOPIC: I'm so old I
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.