I'm not the forum Police, I'm just freaking tired : Swingers Discussion 2162801011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI'm not the forum Police, I'm just freaking tired
TOPIC: I'm not the forum Police, I'm just freaking tired
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've found I generally don't throw down the gauntlet until I get sick and tired of someone taking pot shots at me. Then, my claws come out. I try not to get any more viscious than I have to to get them go away and leave me alone. And I try not to make anyone else feel obligated to take sides. I'm a big girl, I can handle my own affairs. Besides, if I can stand down a union, I can more than adequately take on an individual.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10718 posts)
Well apparently a lot of people find it interesting or there wouldn't be a topic about it and all of y'all wouldn't be in here talking about it. If it wasn't interesting, it would be ignored!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
I really haven't noticed any fighting on the fora.

Must've been on one of the boards I haven't read yet....

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
IB,

First rule of fight forum: You don't talk about fight fourm!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
"So people are arguing because someone said the forums get boring, without them?"

That's why I do it. I'm the people's arguer. Just giving my fair share back to society that helped build me up via luck.

Where is Akron? In the past, I was accused on more than one occasion of being him. I took it as a compliment.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
The forums are boring without Akron for sure!

The political forums are boring without Fun and Tbr, for sure.

I have no idea who said that the forums are boring without them being present, Scandle.

But Carrie is so spot on. This is NOTHING [not to encourage it to continue or anything like that]. Nothing to brag about, thankfully it's over, and hopefully wont repeat.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16805 posts)
You may be right, but there's also the possibility people are checking in to see if the fighting has stopped and the flirting or other discussion they'd prefer, has resumed.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
Petty arguments happen all the time here. As a matter of fact, pretty much all the fights on here have been petty. The only people who should be blamed for it are the people fighting not a person, who said they make for good entertainment. Which they do. Just look how many views a topic gets, when fighting is going on.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
It sure looked like it to me, Carrie. The arguments were so petty that there didn't seem to be any other reason.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
IB20. This is nothing, Dood; this place used to be a bloodbath.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: I'm not the forum Police, I'm just freaking tired