I'm Just Not Into You : Swingers Discussion 223413
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI'm Just Not Into You
TOPIC: I'm Just Not Into You
Created by: livewirecpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am one that is not very often attracted sexually to men my own age. Sometimes, if he has taken care of his body. Usually not however. My problem is, I also have to have maturity and intelligence. Around 30 years old is good for me. They are out of the "yo dude" shit and have been around long enough to learn how to fuck a woman and do not feel the need to talk so much trash, and we can have interesting conversation. Around 27-35 years old is very yummy yummy yum yum.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
NO kidding Va ...TMI . Mr Sav about went out of his head when my daughter got pregnant even though he has only known her for 6 years, thats his baby and someone violated her . He wanted to kill her fiancee lol. Hell she just turned 24 lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
I want my children to be the happiest people who ever lived in all respects.

That said, I do not want to think about their sex lives. At all. Ever. Whatever makes them happy, but wow - I do not want to know about it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
Awkward I am sure, My sympathies lol. It does kind of changes things when you think of your own daughter though does it. No parent wants to see their baby with an old man lol Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
I still look at my nearly 22-year old daughter and see the smiling innocent 6-year old she used to be, sometimes. I still find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that she's an adult.

One disadvantage of being so young was that her friends made something of a game of getting my attention, since I was 15-20 years younger than most of their parents. One literally jumped on my back when I walked in the door to pick up our daughter from a birthday party. Everyone stopped and stared at me. What the hell was I supposed to do?? Throw her off and say "Be gone,foul temptress!"? They would come over for sleepover and parade front of me in their underwear. This creeped me out. A lot. Mrs. VA had to tell our daughter to tell her friends to stop doing that.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
NO kidding Peg lol. I am thankful that Mrs Sav is drawn to an older women and also would not consider playing with a 20 something year old. The creep out factor is far too high for me .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
That is exactly what I write, Mrs Sav. Well almost! of course, that age is starting to get very scary!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5157 posts)
If you could have come from this vagina there is no way in hell you getting in it. LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
Whenever I open my profile, I am amazed by the number of under 25'ers email me again and again and again.

Hmmmmm....that again part actually sounds pretty good.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5157 posts)
Lol Mrs.Sav I get what you meant!

B's latest adventure was with a super young lady in hedo. He has zero problems with big age difference. The youngest age difference for me was 14 years my junior. I don't think that I can do younger than that. In my eyes, below 25 is just a child.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: I'm Just Not Into You