I'm Calling About Your Credit Card Accounts - Press 1 To Speak to An Agent This Pertains to the Economic Stimulus : Swingers Discussion 2121481011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumI'm Calling About Your Credit Card Accounts - Press 1 To Speak to An Agent This Pertains to the Economic Stimulus
TOPIC: I'm Calling About Your Credit Card Accounts - Press 1 To Speak to An Agent This Pertains to the Economic Stimulus
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes.

Cells too, even though it's my understanding cell numbers don't need to be added to it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
Have you listed your numbers on the national do not call list? Your state may also have one.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
We maintain a land line because cell service is iffy at our house. Also, our work demands it.

It's the cells that have been bombarded with these irritating calls lately.

Remember the "your vehicle warranty is about to expire" calls? That got traced back to just 4 people, pissing off the whole country from somewhere in Missouri.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
"house phone."

Haven't had one of those in almost 10 years.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
We never answer the house phone.

Everyone except the 3 yo has a cell phone.

We should let him answer the house phone...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
No, it's not a business, it's a scam. They had coverage about it on the local news. Just hang up.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Has anyone else been getting these calls with escalating frequency?

I realize that these calls have been around a long time - some robodialer calls random numbers with this generic calling "about your credit card accounts". Of course it's bullshit - they don't know who you are or anything about you. It's a way to try to sell you a loan of some kind.

But - WTF - our daughter, Mrs VA and I have EACH received about 12 calls today with the same message. Always spoofed phone numbers on the call display. One of our phones ring every 15 minutes for the last few hours.

ASSHOLES!!!!!!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: I'm Calling About Your Credit Card Accounts - Press 1 To Speak to An Agent This Pertains to the Economic Stimulus