Husbands birthday Any suggestions : Swingers Discussion 42985101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHusbands birthday Any suggestions
TOPIC: Husbands birthday Any suggestions
Created by: katattack4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
His birthday is in May and just wondering if anyone had any ideas to help with making it a special one........We have four children and don't get alot of free time to do much... also he works out of state alot and is never home...... please give your ideas...........
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
hhhhmmmmmm I like......... We have never done the tied up thing Might be interesting I might have to fix the bed afterwards...lol He will tear it up trying to get loose just to join hehe

thanks jersey....

Epps LA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
valovers,

that one is a great idea..........BUT.......I gave him something similar to that last year except it was with a single female. We booked a room and met her there and............ (sang happy birthday all night) <grins> was trying to combined a little naughty with a lot of romance but have no idea what I can do to come up with that.............. any more clues on this? I have NO clue what to do!

Epps LA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
OK, here's a birthday idea for a treat that we participated in.

We received a phone call from "C", the female half of a couple we have partied with in the past. Her husband's birthday was coming up in a month, and she wanted to give him a birthday treat of realizing his big fantasy of an fmf threesome - having 2 women all to himself for an evening of erotic fun. C asked if she could "borrow" Mr. Valovers for that evening, and since she knew that MY birthday was just a month after her hubby's b-day, she said she'd "return the favor" for me for MY birthday!

Since neither of us had ever played alone without the other being at least in the same building, we had a VERY brief conversation about it and decided it would be a hoot! So C booked a room at a hotel close to US (since we would be doing THEM a favor), and Mrs. Valovers met them at their room after they called us with their room number.

The following month WE booked a room at a hotel near THEM, and C met us in our room.

We all agreed that both evenings were a lot of fun, and those reciprocated fmf threesomes worked out great.

We've never done that again, but certainly would with a couple we both enjoyed.

Since you have an older son who can watch the younger children, and your hubby will be home, why not think whether you have a couple you would be willing to work out a similar birthday treat with? Since your hubby is away a lot, you could “return” the favor while he’s away and not even have to leave him home alone to do it.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
He will be home for his birthday and older son will watch other children

So if anyone has any suggestions I am open for all ideas

ROMANTIC OR NAUGHTY <grins>

Epps LA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
His birthday is in May and just wondering if anyone had any ideas to help with making it a special one........We have four children and don't get alot of free time to do much... also he works out of state alot and is never home...... please give your ideas...........

Epps LA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Husbands birthday Any suggestions