How thick is Thick : Swingers Discussion 39914101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHow thick is Thick
TOPIC: How thick is Thick
Created by: proxystub1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
there was an old saying " long and thin may go farther in......but short and thick the far better prick" ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6435 posts)
The male half of a couple we met had been telling me for weeks about how thick he was. He is so thick, anal is out because he causes too much pain. He can't do DVP either because there is barely room in most pussies for just him let alone another cock.

He went on and on about how he can barely get his hands around his cock when he jacks off. Which according to all the messages he shared with me, he does frequently despite having a wife at home (met her, so she does exist, even looks like her pics).

Well, imagine my surprise when at dinner I notice he has rather small hands for a man.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sadly enough, I sent a guy I really dug for a long time home because I took one look at his package when he unleashed it and I knew there was no way in Hell I could accomodate THAT! Since then, I've only encountered one that was in that neighborhood of size, and was pleasantly surprised. Of course, that was two kids later, too, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
classic bump

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
Cincy wondered about a penis size thread...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I find if I am to short for the women I place her head this far away from the headboard,wall,cabinet ,windshield of the car, so it won't come out.!Seems to be a great fit every time!!!!!!!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
People are built differently. Some women are larger inside than average, and to those ladies it only stands to reason that a bigger cock makes them feel more filled than an average or small one would.

For many women, though, a too-long cock is NOT a good thing. It may look good, but it also may hurt if the guy isn't very careful or gets too wham-bammy in his excitement.

Mrs. Valovers has been hurt by a too-long cock on a too-self-centered wham-bammer. She has also had one guy whose erect dick was just 3" long. It wasn't as satisfying, but she really liked the guy so she didn't care that much. The vast majority of cocks she's seen are in that average category of 5 -6 inches. They all work just fine, although the thicker ones make her feel more filled up, and probably as a result put better pressure on her G-spot, thereby being more likely to produce an orgasm than thinner ones.

Your mileage may vary, and probably does.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Size DOES matter. The size of someone's mind. And the size of their heart.

Jim (and Paula taught me this)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We like what expo said. Doesn't matter. Who wastes their time measuring?

If they do, they have different priorities than we do and they aren't for us.

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
I measure them.....with my throat.

Thick won't fit. There have been 2 males too thick to fit.

One guy freaked me out when I saw the log in his pants. I exclaimed "What the hell do you want me to do with that!!"

Your Best..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: How thick is Thick